Hi

Emma Rose

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board, and I just got into zeppelin a year ago because my boyfriend listens to them all the time. I was sick of listening to him talk about them all the time so he let me barrow his CDs so I could see why he thought they were so great. I didn't like them much at first, but I think they are really great now that I've spent more time listening to them. this seems like a nice place, I'm looking forward to meeting you all. :D

- Emma

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board, and I just got into zeppelin a year ago because my boyfriend listens to them all the time. I was sick of listening to him talk about them all the time so he let me barrow his CDs so I could see why he thought they were so great. I didn't like them much at first, but I think they are really great now that I've spent more time listening to them. this seems like a nice place, I'm looking forward to meeting you all. :D

- Emma

Nice place? hahahaheheheehe. :P

- Emma

Welcome from Phoenix. B)

Archived