The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

Yes, spats. If you try the opposite of what you do now we may get somewhere. instead of "I can't ever find a woman to date I must suck at life." try "Maybe I just can't find the right one and I should try and be more interesting. I should expand my views."

I don't think i have ever met a woman who didn't want a guy that was taller than her.

Would you date a guy who was a foot shorter than you?

I am 5'5", and I wouldn't date someone a foot taller than me or a foot shorter. I would date a guy who was a couple inches shorter, no problem! But then again, I don't like tall guys.

For the most part I've stopped participating here. Spats is a game player with the woman he meets AND the members of this forum. He disputes and has a comeback for every piece of advice given.

:lol:

When this guy dies he'll probably sit up in his coffin and tell'em their digging the hole wrong! :lol:

For the most part I've stopped participating here. Spats is a game player with the woman he meets AND the members of this forum. He disputes and has a comeback for every piece of advice given.

A recurring point, for participants and observers of the participants. That alone is worth a psychological study. The misstudy of spats is in his transparent ruse, it's the repeated participants who need the psychiatrists.

I don't think i have ever met a woman who didn't want a guy that was taller than her.

Would you date a guy who was a foot shorter than you?

I am 5'5", and I wouldn't date someone a foot taller than me or a foot shorter. I would date a guy who was a couple inches shorter, no problem! But then again, I don't like tall guys.

Cool. We agree. See i am not the only one that feels that way. :D

I know. Why didn't she realize dinner is served promptly at 11:03 pm?

I have never eaten dinner at a set time. I usually eat when i am hungry. And when i do eat dinner i just sit on the couch in front of the tv and eat. Not at the dinner table. When she was young her family always ate at the dinner table together and at dinner time. She loved that. She wanted us to do that.

I have never eaten dinner at a set time. I usually eat when i am hungry. And when i do eat dinner i just sit on the couch in front of the tv and eat. Not at the dinner table. When she was young her family always ate at the dinner table together and at dinner time. She loved that. She wanted us to do that.

And that was too much for you to handle, huh? Couldn't just do it to be nice, and make her happy, huh?

Yes, spats. If you try the opposite of what you do now we may get somewhere. instead of "I can't ever find a woman to date I must suck at life." try "Maybe I just can't find the right one and I should try and be more interesting. I should expand my views."

Maybe i should try and be more interesting? I don't think that has been the problem.

After a week i had already had enough. We were seeing each other practically 24/7 , she was wanting us to eat dinner at the dinner table every night at the tradtional dinnertime, etc,. I could already see a pattern developing. So i ended the arrangement pretty quickly. And when i asked her to move out you would have thought i was breaking up with how pissed she got.

Why was she in your house in the first place?

And that was too much for you to handle, huh? Couldn't just do it to be nice, and make her happy, huh?

She wanted to do it every night. Meaning i would have had to be home at a certain time every night.

Can anyone here honestly see Spats ever being in any sort of successful relationship? I can't even envision how it would be possible. I always say "there's somebody for everybody"...but not Spats. NO ONE could deal with him for any length of time. And it's not just that the girl couldn't stand him, it's that he's just as likely to sabotage it and break it off as her!

I may be slightly Spats-ly on this, but I like my alone time. It's kinda annoying to be around someone who worships you all the time. I know I'm "bad", and I'm not the most beautiful girl-not that I'm ugly, but there are lots more attractive than me-so it's kinda annoying to be told how great I am. It's just like, "Aaaahhh, Go HOME! I will see you next weekend."

Why won't Sam delete this thread?

Why should he? It's pretty harmless as threads go.

Yeah, I only drop in every now and then. It's really the same 4-5 pages rehashed, sometimes slightly rephrased, and sometimes almost exact duplications of what's already been said. Kinda amusing sometimes though... if you're bored enough. I just don't understand folks getting all wrapped around the axle about it.

:lol:

A recurring point, for participants and observers of the participants. That alone is worth a psychological study. The misstudy of spats is in his transparent ruse, it's the repeated participants who need the psychiatrists.

Hmm, from whom did I read that before...

Ah well, it fits in with the everything being repeated over and over... :lol:

Why oh why did you post? Couldn't you just walk away and pretend the thread doesn't exist anymore? Nothing is getting through that thick skull of yours and nothing ever will. So just ask the admin to delete this shit.

Why oh why did YOU post? Couldn't YOU just walk away and pretend the thread doesn't exist anymore? It's not getting through that thick skull of YOURS that YOU are perpetuating that which you decry.

Why should admin. delete "this shit"? The thread is pretty harmless unless one gets too deeply invested in it.

If it really bothers you that much, just ignore it. Put spats on your 'ignore list' and then ignore the thread. We aren't shaping foreign policy or determining the future of mankind here. It's a thread... a spats thread... try to just worry about important stuff.

Archived