What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Anybody watch "Gotham" ? Been a while since I shied away from a tv scene, but taking your own eye out with a spoon will pretty much take away part of my buzz every time. Holy crap, I wasn't ready for that ! The young Catwoman is pretty sexy for a little girl.

The Sound of Music - 'The Untold Story' 50th anniversary special with Diane Sawyer and Julie Andrews. I'm giddy with excitement...really!!! :D

I'm looking forward to watching this tonight too, Dd! Giddy indeed!

How do you solve a problem like Maria? :whistling:

Edited by Strider

I'm looking forward to watching this tonight too, Dd! Giddy indeed!

How do you solve a problem like Maria? :whistling:

You will not be disappointed! Very interesting behind the scenes stories and some very sentimental moments. I thought it was well done, and Julie Andrews is such a gem!

How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?

:)

You will not be disappointed! Very interesting behind the scenes stories and some very sentimental moments. I thought it was well done, and Julie Andrews is such a gem!

How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?

:)

It was a treat indeed...I teared up a couple of moments. The behind the scenes footage and Mia Farrow audition tape were fun. Christopher Plummer has always been a scold when it came to "The Sound of Music" so it was refreshing to see him at last warm to the topic. He plays the piano beautifully, too.

Julie Andrews is just priceless. She's a gem and one of the last surviving classy dames in Hollywood.

FYI: You know that footage they showed at the end of the Hollywood Bowl packed with 18,000 people watching and singing along to "The Sound of Music"? I was in that crowd...me and friends go every time they schedule it at the Hollywood Bowl.

Watching March Madness now on CBS...Northeastern vs. Notre Dame.

Edited by Strider

Fed vs. Joker Indian Wells Finals! Pat Mack is commentating. Love it!

Edit: could have sworn I heard Johhny Mack but I guess not - shitty stream...

Anyway, I was rooting for Fed as he's in the twilight of his career. It looked great up until he got a double fault to give the break again to Joker. Looked like he had Novak figured out, then gave it away! Tennis is such a game of little swings and managing them; they pay big dividends.

Novak is a far more complete player than I thought he'd ever be, largely because of the mental side of his game. But he's far improved it, and it makes him the most dangerous player now, especially with more experience to draw from.

Congrats to him for the win.

Edited by Patrycja

It was a treat indeed...I teared up a couple of moments. The behind the scenes footage and Mia Farrow audition tape were fun. Christopher Plummer has always been a scold when it came to "The Sound of Music" so it was refreshing to see him at last warm to the topic. He plays the piano beautifully, too.

Julie Andrews is just priceless. She's a gem and one of the last surviving classy dames in Hollywood.

FYI: You know that footage they showed at the end of the Hollywood Bowl packed with 18,000 people watching and singing along to "The Sound of Music"? I was in that crowd...me and friends go every time they schedule it at the Hollywood Bowl.

Watching March Madness now on CBS...Northeastern vs. Notre Dame.

I caught the SoM special last night on OnDemand. Really lovely. Thanks for reminding me Strider!

Otherwise, it's all college basketball, all the time this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Twins vs. Tigers

I was also watching that until the feed went out. I'd call IT, but I'm not sure they'd want to help me use my work computer to watch TV... :) Fortunately, the XM still works so I can listen.