What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

ABBA had a movie?! :)

Watching Twilight Zone. Mr. Dingle - The Strong. Burgess Meredith was an excellent actor.

Yep. It's set during ABBA's Australian tour of 1976 or '77 and this goofy DJ is chasing them around the country trying to get a radio interview with them. Lots of cool concert footage of them in their prime and it looks like they played many of the same venues Led Zeppelin played on their Australian tour. Shame LZ only toured there once.

Last night after the basketball games, I watched one of my favourite Twilight Zone episodes: The Midnight Sun.

I'm going to miss Don Draper although he's clearly headed towards doom and poor Sally Draper is going to need years of therapy. "Mad Men" is the only drama other than "The Wire" and "Sopranos" that I've cared about in the last 15-20 years.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/amcs-mad-men-marathon-to-air-for-days-prior-to-finale-1201493387/

Can't wait to see this.

‘Edgar Allan Poe: Buried Alive’ with Denis O’Hare filming here

By Meredith Goldstein GLOBE STAFF

MAY 15, 2015

Actor Denis O’Hare, of “The Good Wife,” “American Horror Story,” “Dallas Buyers Club,” and “True Blood,” is in town to star in “Edgar Allan Poe: Buried Alive,” which will air on PBS’s “American Masters.” Production started this week around Castle Island. O’Hare tweeted a pic of himself as Poe on Wednesday. (Kudos to whoever’s on hair and makeup.)

CE6QtnHW0AU2l2I.jpg

@denisohare

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/names/2015/05/14/another-local-production-edgar-allan-poe-buried-alive-with-denis-hare/AMDYpGPEpXEa0GoqMpwpRO/story.html#

Check out his twitter for more photos and updates about the production. Looks good!

Edited by Patrycja