What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

^ I love SYTYCD, too!

Earlier tonight I watched Fed decimate some poor opponent 1-2-1 who was just glad to have been out there against a legend. Roger was ever classy, all the more so in such a resounding victory. 

And now that Fed's being coached by Edberg - I loooooooooved him when he played! RAAARRRGH!!! - I watch pitifully hoping the camera pans to the player's box now again. Win win today :D

Just finished watching FedExpress roll on through another straight sets victory against hard serving, too-tall-for-tennis John Isner. Patiently wore down Isner, figured out how to return his giant serve, and outplayed him with a more complete game in the big moments. 

This Roger/Stefan Edberg pairing is working out very well. Roger is far more offensively minded, shows more variety to his game, and doesn't stubbornly stick to his way if something's not working; he's more willing to change things up. Opponents can't rely on expecting what he's done before. Old dog, new tricks :D

My sole complaint would be that the camera didn't show Edberg :wub: in Fed's player box nearly as often as I'd have liked.

England V Australia. 4th ODI. England looking very good 

Thoroughly enjoyed the match, yesterday! For a moment, I thought that England won't be able to make it! So glad to have been wrong, thanks to some spirited batting led by Captain Morgan! :)