• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

I'm not liking NH democrats at the moment.

Psst.. me neither.

Never thought I'd see the day when I like the dems in my neighbor to the east more than the dems in New England... but I guess there's always room for a surprise!

Really? I'm thrilled with them. Of course, I grew up in NH and know the intelligence level runs fairly high there, so I wasn't taken aback by the results yesterday.

They went for the 'safe', icy boring candidate with the monotone voice.

They went for John Kerry-with-tits!!!

Hillary won for three reasons:

1. She cried at the last second, putting on a stage show for the media because her earlier tactics weren't working. Playing the tough female with 'experience' wasn't winning her votes, so she went for the caring motherly type who can't see her precious little nation crumble from within.

2. Billy Boy got out there and flashed his peepee to the ladies, baiting and hooking them for the swoop de vote of the campaign so far. It's amazing how much women love Billy. I guess Lewinsky is still hated after all these years because so many women happen to just be jealous.

3. The voting was completely different than Iowa. Where Iowa's voting booths were in open eyesight to the general public, New Hampshire had the private booths of old- and alot of people might have been cheering for Obama, but when the curtain closed, they voted for Hillary. btw, how many black people live in New Hampshire again?

^ Interesting read I was checking out the other day about the Federal Reserve.

Lincoln and Kennedy both made plans to eliminate the Federal Reserve because it had too much power and was actually hurting the future of the economy and American currency.

1. She cried at the last second, putting on a stage show for the media because her earlier tactics weren't working. Playing the tough female with 'experience' wasn't winning her votes, so she went for the caring motherly type who can't see her precious little nation crumble from within.

2. Billy Boy got out there and flashed his peepee to the ladies, baiting and hooking them for the swoop de vote of the campaign so far. It's amazing how much women love Billy. I guess Lewinsky is still hated after all these years because so many women happen to just be jealous.

3. The voting was completely different than Iowa. Where Iowa's voting booths were in open eyesight to the general public, New Hampshire had the private booths of old- and alot of people might have been cheering for Obama, but when the curtain closed, they voted for Hillary. btw, how many black people live in New Hampshire again?

Is Obama black? Wouldn't have guessed by the radio coverage. :unsure:

1. :blahblah:

2. :burp:

3. :blahblah:

Hope you don't mind my summary of your post, bigstick (not that the opinion you so thoughtfully expressed isn't probably of some..albeit little..value to some people.. maybe.. I suppose)*, but the fact of the matter is you could've stopped after typing those first two words: "Hillary won".

Today that's all that matters. B)

Your publicon candidates are limping along..

while the dem candidates are running strong! :beer:

:hippy:

* :P^_^

[fwiw... your third point was actually a good one, imho. ;) ]

Hope you don't mind my summary of your post, bigstick (not that the opinion you so thoughtfully expressed isn't probably of some..albeit little..value to some people.. maybe.. I suppose)*, but the fact of the matter is you could've stopped after typing those first two words: "Hillary won".

:hippy:

* :P^_^

[fwiw... your third point was actually a good one, imho. ;) ]

Hermie, you poor lost soul of a degenerate ass clown. I'm voting for Obama, not because I like you but because Joe Biden, the best candidate of the Democratic hopefuls, never had enough support to get off the ground-and Obama is the only one in the playing field who has the balls to take us forward.

Where you got out of that whole post I'm voting Republican beats the hell outta me and proves why the Democrats are a bunch of ball-less pussies.

Today that's all that matters.

while the dem candidates are running strong!

QUOTE (bigstickbonzo @ Jan 9 2008, 06:33 PM) post_snapback.gifHillary won for three reasons:

1. :blahblah:

2. :burp:

3. :blahblah:

You guys kill me :hysterical:

The "point is" that he doesn't represent "Black America" and he won't get their vote.

Are you new? :blink:

I wasn't talking about black voters in New Hampshire. There's probably 7 in the whole state. My point is 'white' people who support him publically may have voted for Hillary because they had the luxary of a closed curtain. God damn you mongaloid.

Did I say I knew anything about "Black America"? I was just asking a question. You said Obama didn't represent that particular group. So I asked you who you thought did. I thought it was a simple question. Where did that post give you license to insult me? That was seriously out of line.

Did I say I knew anything about "Black America"? I was just asking a question. You said Obama didn't represent that particular group. So I asked you who you thought did. I thought it was a simple question. Where did that post give you license to insult me? That was seriously out of line.

Where do you see an insult? I posted facts about you. Does that require a license? If you consider facts about yourself to be insults, maybe you need to work on changing the facts.

I wasn't talking about black voters in New Hampshire. There's probably 7 in the whole state. My point is 'white' people who support him publically may have voted for Hillary because they had the luxary of a closed curtain. God damn you mongaloid.

I must admit that I don't get your point. If I voted right now it would be for Obama.

A curtain wouldn't change my vote.

You didn't spell luxury or mongoloid correctly, either. I think that White Liberal America will nominate Obama.

How can I change my race or my age? I can change my age by dying.....is that what you're suggesting? That way I'll never be 26. I am what I am. I'm too broke to live on my own, as much as I dislike that. I work, but I don't get paid enough. I have to help my parents pay the bills around here because they barely make enough combined, to do it themselves. I don't see where my age, my race, or my living situation has anything to do with what I posted or what this thread is about. You basically posted all that for no reason, other than to insult me. Because it served no other purpose.

Archived