okay, so who's got a ticket again ? shout up !

COOL!! Way to go Caz, brp, Aqua, :cheer::cheer:

Happy happy for you .

Especially Chicken, out of all the UKer's I truly wanted her to go!

YAY :yay::yay::yay:

Aw! hugic8.gif

It's all thanks to Lee though! :notworthy:

I can't believe that this time next week we're gonna be in there!! :cheer:

Aw! hugic8.gif

It's all thanks to Lee though! :notworthy:

I can't believe that this time next week we're gonna be in there!! :cheer:

:notworthy: translates as notworthy...but Chicken most certainly is worthy.

Everyone's reaction proves that. We all need you there Caz! :)

:cheer::cheer: OMG wont be long now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited for you all. post plenty please when you get back!

I am going to take some photos of the band if we can get a small camera in, I think they said as long as its not professional!!!! :)

Maybe the jerk off promoters that lied to us all along that the only way to get a ticket was to get the f---king golden e-mail. Then they lost control of the whole thing and went back on their word. I never expected to get lucky enough to be chosen given the terrible odds, but I am disgusted that all their threats to cancel and their rules meant nothing in the end.

AS you say you think they maight tour and you will get to saa them !! I hope for you !!! :)

Maybe the jerk off promoters that lied to us all along that the only way to get a ticket was to get the f---king golden e-mail. Then they lost control of the whole thing and went back on their word. I never expected to get lucky enough to be chosen given the terrible odds, but I am disgusted that all their threats to cancel and their rules meant nothing in the end.

I know, I was only a few clicks of a button away from attaining a passcode from e-Bay, but nooo, I decided to play fair, when I guess I didn't need to!

:unsure: OMG what the hell happened?

You see I was signed up on the original ballot but was in Switzerland on the date when they said they would inform the lucky few. I made damned sure I got internet access on the day & checked my emails just in case. But of course when I had no response I just went on with my hols.

So I never heard about there being any problems I was too busy rambling in the mountains over the next two weeks.

Shit! :o

:notworthy: translates as notworthy...but Chicken most certainly is worthy.

Everyone's reaction proves that. We all need you there Caz! :)

Alright then, I'll get up off the floor. :rolleyes::D

I suppose I am one for rambling reviews. Haha.

Archived