Jimmy Asleep

Jimmy's A Legend

I do from Roy Harper's book that he himself took of him that's very interesting taken on a plane. I had never seen it before. If someone can tell me how to post pictures I'll try to put it up. I have tried to post pictures before and I can't seem to get it to work. Maybe I'm not doing it right. The better known picture is of him asleep behind Dectective at their press party. He does look adorable and sweet.

If you put an imageing tag around that it will show the picture. It's the one that has %7Boption%7D on the front and end. Photobucket also has it, if you would like more help let me know.

"If someone told the Baltimore Herald they went up to Jimmy's hotel room and found him sleeping upside down like a bat, well they may have even exaggerated, you know".

- Robert Plant (1988) on the many wild stories surrounding Led Zeppelin

If you slept upside down wouldn't all the blood rush to your head? I don't doubt that it was speculated, though.

Bats sleep upside down (and Dracula slept upside down in some depictions). Jimmy once

joked about all the copycat guitarists who claimed not to have heard his work: "It must

be I visit them as a bat and leave my mark physically".

I know that bats sleep upside down, but asa humans couldn't all the blood rush to your head. I love how the media does that, someone makes a remark and they twist it and turn it into something not even true.

Archived