Make me laugh!

marolyn

^ thanks that's just bananas. Who knew Amazon reviewers wer so funny!

Check out the cheap knock off for a discounted giggle.

http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_sbs_k_1

LOL

Not the Hutzler 521 December 11, 2012

By Laura

This banana slicer is perfectly adequate and much cheaper than the top-of-the-line Huntzler 521, but I feel that the quality of the banana-slicing experience is not worth sacrificing for the cheaper price. What a dream it is to slice bananas with the Huntzler! This banana slicer leaves me feeling hollow and empty, without the deep satisfaction I feel from using my Huntzler 521 (or 520 or the classic 324).

I suppose I could use this one when I go camping, or any other situation where I need sliced bananas but am afraid of losing my Huntzler.

Another funny Amazon classic -

http://www.amazon.co...wolf+shirt+moon

Edited by TypeO

I'm usually not much of a joke person, but I just saw this off Facebook, and it was fairly humorous.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand.

He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"

She responded, "Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams.

I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me.

You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs.

You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher.

Yes, I know you."

The lawyer was stunned.

Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why yes, I do.

I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too.

He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem.

He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state.

Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women.

One of them was your wife.

Yes, I know him."

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said, "If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair."

Marge and Barb are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke, when it starts to rain. Marge pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking.

Barb asks, "What in the hell is that? Marge answers, "A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet."

Barb says, "Great idea. Where did you get it?" Marge says, "You can get them at any drugstore." The next day, Barb hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.

The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what brand of condom she prefers. Barb replies,"Doesn't matter sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel."

IMPOSSIBILITIES IN THE WORLD ...

1)You can't count your hair.

2)You can't wash your eyes with soap.

3)You can't breathe when your tongue is out.

Put your tongue back in your mouth, you silly person. (This was just a test!)

Ten (10) Things I know about you.

1) You are reading this.

2) You are human.

3) You can't say the letter ''P'' without separating your lips.

4) You just attempted to do it.

6) You are laughing at yourself.

7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.

8) You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.

9) You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person &everyone does it too.

10) You are probably going to send this to see who else falls for it.

Man and wife are getting ready for bed Have you ever seen £10 crumpled up? she asks,No he said, so she reaches inside her bra and pulls out a £10 note all crumpled up, he is a bit curious. Have you seen £50 crumpled up ?she asks. No he said, so she reaches inside her knickers and pulls out a £50 note all crumpled up. Now he is intrigued. Have you ever seen £30,000 all crumpled up? she asks, now fascinated and excited No he replies......Then go and take a look in the garage she said.