• Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
    • You Shook Me
    • Dazed and Confused
    • Your Time Is Gonna Come
    • Black Mountainside
    • Communication Breakdown
    • I Cant Quit You Babe
    • How Many More Times

I must be a huge Led Zeppelin fan because I've never really had a favorite Led Zeppelin song. I've had songs I liked more than others, but I don't have "a favorite". All their songs are really good. To pick a favorite, I would have to pick at least ten songs!

They're my favorite band, so all their songs are my favorite. How's that?

• 2 weeks later...
I must be a huge Led Zeppelin fan because I've never really had a favorite Led Zeppelin song. I've had songs I liked more than others, but I don't have "a favorite". All their songs are really good. To pick a favorite, I would have to pick at least ten songs!

They're my favorite band, so all their songs are my favorite. How's that?

Great quote! B) That says it all! :thanku:

I voted Dazed and Confused for its complexity, originality and touch of psychedelism but How Many More Times and Communication Breakdown are my favorite songs in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

ya know when I was a teenager ... so not too long ago - 8 years actually when I was about 16 - I used to sing Babe I'm Gonna Leave You to my friend EVERY TIME she came to stay over... I would sing it into the hair brush... with the record (yes record) playing in the background...

And then the rest of the night I would speak in an irish accent ... I did this same routine every weekend almost...

• 3 months later...

Archived