One Night Stands

JethroTull

Didn't say that. But it would make me wonder how many other men she had done the same thing with.

Isn't it up to the woman to decide if she wants one night stands and why should it be different for them?

We men have different standards.

If it was a guy we would call him a lucky bastard but a woman is a slut.

Like others here i too am a slut. :blink:

A Manslut infact :rolleyes:

Arrest me on manslutter charges :D

Isn't it up to the woman to decide if she wants one night stands and why should it be different for them?

I just would not want to have sex with a woman who made a habit out of one night stands. So if she was willing to have one with me then i would suspect she had done it before. No thank you. :o

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Who? :blink:

Edited for more Nugies :)

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang (some may find offensive, adults only please)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFyGwBgCAAI

I just would not want to have sex with a woman who made a habit out of one night stands. So if she was willing to have one with me then i would suspect she had done it before. No thank you. :o

I bet you have regular dates withyour right hand then spats :D

A slut is a woman who is promiscuious (yes i'm repeating myself). Being sex crazed or wild or whatever doesn't mean you are a slut. Doing it with lots of different men, hell yes...or lots of one night stands...slut.

So please give me the derogatory, insulting word that is commonly used to describe a male who has promiscuous sex with lots of different women?

So please give me the derogatory, insulting word that is commonly used to describe a male who has promiscuous sex with lots of different women?

A Robert Plant !

I sure as fuck wouldn't want to be that guy... stupid slut <_<

:D

Would be interested to hear what people think of this.

I was just talking to my boyfriend and he has a friend who went out with a girl throughout his time at uni, but didn't sleep with her. They were both 19 or 20 and went out for about six weeks. A week after they split, this girl threw herself at her ex's two housemates. They BOTH slept with her. She also threw herself at a third housemate, but he refused on the basis of loyalty to his friend.

Now, who is in the 'wrong' - the girl for trying it on with three of her ex's friends, or the two friends's who reciprocated?

I personally think the guys were in the wrong. Sure, she seemed a little 'slutty', for lack of a better word, but THEY had the power to turn her down. What's even worse is that the friend only knows about the one guy. Needless to say he was furious when he found out.

I was just talking to my boyfriend and he has a friend who went out with a girl throughout his time at uni, but didn't sleep with her. They were both 19 or 20 and went out for about six weeks. A week after they split, this girl threw herself at her ex's two housemates. They BOTH slept with her. She also threw herself at a third housemate, but he refused on the basis of loyalty to his friend.

Now, who is in the 'wrong' - the girl for trying it on with three of her ex's friends, or the two friends's who reciprocated?

I personally think the guys were in the wrong. Sure, she seemed a little 'slutty', for lack of a better word, but THEY had the power to turn her down. What's even worse is that the friend only knows about the one guy. Needless to say he was furious when he found out.

I guess he should have shown enough interest in her first, and this may have "nipped in the bud," what followed. As far as who's fault it was it doesn't matter. Nobody was to blame IMO.

Everybody have fun tonight.

Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

I was going to say this, but you said it better. Thanks, Gainsbarre.

cad

n 1: someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog" [syn:

bounder, blackguard, dog, hound, heel]

2: software used in art and architecture and engineering and

manufacturing to assist in precision drawing [syn: computer-aided

design, CAD]

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Cad \Cad\, n. [Abbrev. fr. cadet.]

1. A person who stands at the door of an omnibus to open and

shut it, and to receive fares; an idle hanger-on about

innyards. [Eng.] --Dickens.

2. A lowbred, presuming person; a mean, vulgar fellow. [Cant]

--Thackeray.

What i think (because you asked). A six week relationship is short. The girl didn't owe the guy any loyalty after they broke up.

If the guys this girl slept with were really friends of her ex. they probably wouldn't have slept with her. However, i have known guys who have slept with their BEST friends girls/wives. I have also known guys who have turned down an invitation due to a friendship. Some people have better values than others. This guy should be mad at his friends IF he would have turned down a girl in the same situation. I don't think it's worth ending a friendship over either. My very best/closest friend growing up slept with a guy i dated (but never screwed) about 7 or 8 months after i stopped seeing him. Believe me, she was afraid to tell me. But she did tell me, and i didn't mind. At least i found out i didn't miss out on anything, lol.

I don't think the slut, i mean girl, did anything wrong, like i said it was only six weeks. She must have been horny and apparantly wasn't gonna get any from the ex, hehe. I bet he learned his lesson...

Free?

Edit: Here\'s to the sluts and scumbags who are productive enough to keep the world populated...

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Archived