SHOULD THERE BE DRUG TESTING IN ROCK N' ROLL?

ZeppFanForever

Or "Yellow Submarine," "Boris the Spider, " "White Rabbit..."

:lol:

White Rabbit is about Alice And Wonderland. It wasn't Grace's fault that Alice and Wonderland is about drugs.

At least that's what I told my mom when she said I can't play that song in her house.

Yes,there should.

......to keep teack of where all the good drugs are.

Drug testing in the workplace is wrong.

Who says so?

I'm tired,tired,tired of listening to drug inspired music.Test all of them,each and every one of them.I don't want to smell any more pot at any more shows that I go to.

If I can't do it,no one else can either.

Just say NO, dammit!

Who says so?

I'm tired,tired,tired of listening to drug inspired music.Test all of them,each and every one of them.I don't want to smell any more pot at any more shows that I go to.

If I can't do it,no one else can either.

Just say NO, dammit!

I say so.

It's an invasion of my privacy.What does it prove.I smoked a joint last week?

I say so.

It's an invasion of my privacy.What does it prove.I smoked a joint last week?

Tsk Tsk Tsk Babs ;)

Babs, Please come down to the office and pee in this cup for me. :lol:

You're fired Jetson :hysterical:

Tsk Tsk Tsk Babs ;)

Babs, Please come down to the office and pee in this cup for me. :lol:

You're fired Jetson :hysterical:

I will not pee in your cup sir. I am not an animal, I am a human being. :lol:

:hippy:

I will not pee in your cup sir. I am not an animal, I am a human being. :lol:

:hippy:

Well, as long as you work for us,like the good dog that you are,you will pee in this cup or you Sir,will be terminated :o

I hate when that happens :lol:

Well, as long as you work for us,like the good dog that you are,you will pee in this cup or you Sir,will be terminated :o

I hate when that happens :lol:

Point taken

You know the company that I work for tried to impliment drug testing years ago.

But us dirty Teamsters didn't go for it.I can't quite remember how it all played out ,I was to ripped to remember clearly,but I do remember burning donuts in the parking lot with the forklift .

Point taken

But us dirty Teamsters didn't go for it.I can't quite remember how it all played out ,I was to ripped to remember clearly,but I do remember burning donuts in the parking lot with the forklift .

Ha Ha :D

I don't think I have even met a musician, who has not, at least once in their life, used some sort of drug. I fail to see how the famous ones would be any different.

And if they said they haven't they were probably on drugs :rolleyes:

White Rabbit is about Alice And Wonderland. It wasn't Grace's fault that Alice and Wonderland is about drugs.

At least that's what I told my mom when she said I can't play that song in her house.

Yeah...one of my English professors gave a lecture about how the song wasn't at all about drug use...at the end, he also talked about how Keith Richards and Jerry Garcia never used any drugs, too. :D

Yeah...one of my English professors gave a lecture about how the song wasn't at all about drug use...at the end, he also talked about how Keith Richards and Jerry Garcia never used any drugs, too. :D

I wish my Engilsh teacher knew about that stuff. I'm sure mine did, he was a hippie in hiding. There were signs all over the room, like the Beatles calendar, the peace sign on his comptuer, etc. And my 8th grade one did too, he was really cool. And yeah, neither of them woudld ever do drugs. :rollseyes:

no whiz quiz!! never. I don't believe in it at all in any case. If a safety thing like a driver or what not, I think its pretty obvious if ya got someone whos stupored. Then ya have probable cause, then test em.

I want to have a business someday, so I can give whiz quizzes and then when they come back I can say, "ohhhhhh damn, I'm so sorry ya have to fail my test to pass--wanna try again"

I am not a proponate for drug abuse but I do not think all this testing and jail time for drugs is ever going to really fix anything.

I saw a preacher on tv once who passed out syringes and dope right out of his church. It was in europe somewhere. I liked him!

Point taken

Did that forklift have a Hemi?

You dirty old Teamster :D Was Jimmy Hoffa involved? :o

Yes there definately should be drug testing in rock and roll...

If I become a famous rock star, I want all my drugs tested...no little greasy fucker's gonna rip me off by selling me talcum powder or cutting my coke with too much baking soda...

All my drugs are to be tested...

Without drugs there would *be* no rock and roll. You think songs like "I Am The Walrus" just write themselves?

I agree most of the Bands out there from the 60's and 70's came up with thier best stuff while doing tons of really good drugs .Maybe We should start giving out samples to all kids who take Band in school.Think of the really good music that would come out in the next decade.I am just kidding about the kids in Band thing. If thier were no good drugs taken during the making of Floyds Dark side of the Moon or Zeps Graffitti or Black Sabbaths Paranoid then I am still a drug free Virgin.

If thier were no good drugs taken during the making of Floyds Dark side of the Moon or Zeps Graffitti or Black Sabbaths Paranoid then I am still a drug free Virgin.

Now I could be wrong about this, I freely admit it, and I'm no Pink Floyd expert, however I thought from reading Nick Mason's autobiography that Pink Floyd didn't do drugs, Syd Barrett certainly did, but the rest of them were clean and sober

Archived