Fantastic Photos of Jason at Drummer Live 08

MHD

I have no idea how these slipped under my radar, as I am always on the look out for Jason related articles and photos.

These terrific pictures are courtesy of Jason Horsler who is admin over at drummerworld.com. You can see me on the last one, well the back of my head (there I am, gazing up at him LOL)!!

I absolutely love the one of Jason clapping and looking up to the heavens, as though he's asking "Are you watching me Dad?"

Enjoy :D

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

I have no idea how these slipped under my radar, as I am always on the look out for Jason related articles and photos.

These terrific pictures are courtesy of Jason Horsler who is admin over at drummerworld.com. You can see me on the last one, well the back of my head (there I am, gazing up at him LOL)!!

I absolutely love the one of Jason clapping and looking up to the heavens, as though he's asking "Are you watching me Dad?"

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

Those pics are great! :thumbsup: And Jason looks more and more like his dad!

25.jpg

Thanks for posting. Your hair looks great! :) The photos are fantastic and the one I've quoted brought a lump to my throat - I'm near tears. :'(

So cool!

Jason is such a sweetheart. I had the pleasure of seeing him and his band in New Orleans back in the late 90's. I talked to him backstage, and he was so down to earth. Telling me how he missed his kids, etc. He gave me a signed drumstick which I proudly display near my compy. I was so hoping to see him and our Zep guys back on stage. Maybe there's still a glimpse of hope....but it seems like it's fading fast... :boohoo:

So cool!

Jason is such a sweetheart. I had the pleasure of seeing him and his band in New Orleans back in the late 90's. I talked to him backstage, and he was so down to earth. Telling me how he missed his kids, etc. He gave me a signed drumstick which I proudly display near my compy. I was so hoping to see him and our Zep guys back on stage. Maybe there's still a glimpse of hope....but it seems like it's fading fast... :boohoo:

Great photos MissH!! My sister was lucky enough to catch one of his sticks once too and got to meet him after the show. He signed the stick for her also. She said he was the nicest guy...needless to say, she treasures that stick! She might have even gotten both of them, I don't remember! Ahhhh....and only 47, so sad :(

So cool!

He says the sweetest things :) In a recent interview, he says "I love my children so much. They mean the world to me" and how lucky he was to have such a wonderful wife and family. These words are all the more moving when you consider the problems he has been through in his life.

Edited by MissHoneydripper

• 2 weeks later...