anything under:-)?

linda.

Here is a queation ..maybe for all of the girls:-)

Looking at Plants performance in the 70`s...did he have any thing under his sexy jeans of his:-)

Hugs Linda.

You mean you can't see it?! :lol:

In his own words, he wanted to give us "Every INCH of his love" :lol::hysterical:

Now as for underwear, which is what I'm assuming you're talking about, I for one have never seen underwear lines in any of the skin tight jeans pictures....those jeans were so tight there was no room in them for undies. Just my opinion of course. :D

Agreed!! Quite shameless...and damn..I like it!! Obviously he hadn't any undies)))

In his own words, he wanted to give us "Every INCH of his love" :lol::hysterical:

Now as for underwear, which is what I'm assuming you're talking about, I for one have never seen underwear lines in any of the skin tight jeans pictures....those jeans were so tight there was no room in them for undies. Just my opinion of course. :D

Ha.ha...I never saw any under wear either, and I HAVE BEEN LOOKING VERY HARD:-)))))))

Thanks for answers SMIIIILE..

LInda.

Linda, Linda! How could you? What's going on in that dirty mind of yours? (Just kidding of course!) Ha Ha! ROCK ON!

I am sorry:-)))) but what can I say...I am a girl...

and with those jeans it is impossible not to,he,he...

But of course I also like the music Smiile...

Hugs lInda.

Archived