NFL - SEASON 08!

eagle87

Yeah,Tatum was vicious.

I'll always remember LT breaking Joe Theisman's leg :o

On a lighter note: Cleveland is going with Brady Quinn tonight against Denver.We'll see how that pans out...I mean,I won't because my cable doesn't carry the NFL network.The NFL network are a bunch of dickwee's! :angry:

Yeah,Tatum was vicious.

I'll always remember LT breaking Joe Theisman's leg :o

That's one of those where-and-when moments:In the living room of my childhood home,eating fried chicken on a TV tray-remember those?-and half-watching that game.

Until I heard the bone snap.

:o

That's one of those where-and-when moments:In the living room of my childhood home,eating fried chicken on a TV tray-remember those?-and half-watching that game.

Until I heard the bone snap.

:o

Pretty gruesome,even LT knew it was bad right away.

Definitely remember the TV trays.That was way before we had a TV in every room...I keep one in the kitchen as a matter of fact. B)

Sooooo Eagles fans, what's the game plan for Westbrook against the Giants? Use him as a decoy in the beginning, or feed him the ball until he can't stand up anymore? I don't think either QB is going to want it in their hands much, at least for any time over 2 seconds...

Sooooo Eagles fans, what's the game plan for Westbrook against the Giants? Use him as a decoy in the beginning, or feed him the ball until he can't stand up anymore? I don't think either QB is going to want it in their hands much, at least for any time over 2 seconds...

haha...

Well.. Brian Westbrook is a beast as a RB and as a person, and we need him. This game is going to be a tuff one. Full of energy.

Both QBs will be busy. This two defense knows how to put pressure to the QB and sack him. So McNabb needs to be smart, fast and elusive. He can do it but is gonna be dificult.

About the defense... They need to stop B.Jacobs and also save energy for Ward and the other one (i can't remember his name) because those two seem to go into the game when the defense is tired.

Mikell, Brown, Samuel and Dawks need to be fast.

I have faith in the team. Is gonna be a good game.

They need to be consistent the whole game.

Dick Jauron and the entire Bill's coaching staff sucks cock. Everyone including the announcers calling the game saw that the New England guy (Welker) was out of bounds. The refs ruled New Englands way (as usual) and dumb ass Jauron couldnt get the red hanky out fast enough. Admitted to the mistake after the game. Dumb ass. Him and the fucking Turk both. Punting on 4th and 3 from the opposiition's 35 fucking yard line also. Dumb ass's. Fire them all! Before its too late. We have Cleveland, KC and San fran coming up. All winable games if the coaches dont find a way to fuck us on those too. I want to throw this fucking TV out the window. Why doesnt the fucking Turk put a sign on Edwards jersey and say "we are going to throw the ball"? Damn fools. All this talent and all this stupidity. Should have heard Jauron's after game interview. Unbelievable.

Know how ya feel man bad day for us too :console:

Dick Jauron and the entire Bill's coaching staff sucks cock. Everyone including the announcers calling the game saw that the New England guy (Welker) was out of bounds. The refs ruled New Englands way (as usual) and dumb ass Jauron couldnt get the red hanky out fast enough. Admitted to the mistake after the game. Dumb ass. Him and the fucking Turk both. Punting on 4th and 3 from the opposiition's 35 fucking yard line also. Dumb ass's. Fire them all! Before its too late. We have Cleveland, KC and San fran coming up. All winable games if the coaches dont find a way to fuck us on those too. I want to throw this fucking TV out the window. Why doesnt the fucking Turk put a sign on Edwards jersey and say "we are going to throw the ball"? Damn fools. All this talent and all this stupidity. Should have heard Jauron's after game interview. Unbelievable.
Well,as up and down that the Browns have been,(mostly down) you shouldn't underestimate them.We're due for another big win.We also beat the pants off of the Giants on a Monday night game.

If we play some D like were capable,it might be a good game!

They have been disappointing just like Buffalo lately. How the hell do they lose that game to Denver. The Cleveland fans around here arent so happy with them.

I think the defense only used 7 players in the second half :rolleyes:

Jay Cutler had 447 yds in the air and they had over 100 yds on the ground.What's that tell you?

I'm not happy with them. :angry:

Tennessee and Detroit will suck.

9 down, 7 to go. Last two home games were blacked out. I think it would be just grand if Thanksgiving was blacked out and the rest of the country had to watch. I'm shooting for the Lions' losing their 16th, Chrysler being sold, and GM going bankrupt in the same week. C'mon...We can do it !

Well I hope my friends saved their money and didnt listen to me. I told them to lay the points and take Arizona tongiht. Thought they would make short work of the 49ers. They didnt cover. I will be running for cover if my friends or perhaps ex friends listened. Their wallets will be a bit lighter. Damn bookies are cleaning up so far this year.

I don't bet on anything - this way I can enjoy the games for what they're supposed to be played for. Maybe 5 bucks in a hat on Superbowl, if we're choosing the winner / closest final score thing. And this fantasy football thing is ridiculous - a whole page in the paper dedicated to teams that don't even exist?

Was rooting for your Eagles. I have a friend that is from Philly and is a big Eagles, Phillies, etc fan. I thought they had the Giants beat. But when all is said and done, it seems that the Eagles are the team that will have to be dealt with in the NFC. I think McNabb is playing better than ever. They have a shot. I thought the Cardinals did and maybe still do. But I thought they would pound the niners and they barely escaped. Once again, for those that can stay awake after the Turkey and wine, the Eagles and Cards should be a good one.

We thought that too but, well you saw it. I don't know realy if McNabb is playing better than 2004 for example. Brian couln't do much, and I repeat: They (Eagles, and all the teams) can't depend on ONE player. Curtis and DeSean played well... and also Brown. The defense wasn't realy good, neither the NYG D. Both played well, but the giants were better. Only by 6 points though.

Was a game full of mistakes and big plays...

This team is inconsistent.

I repeat: DAMN...

The Eagles don't put enough focus on their oppenents' running games, and are undersized against the bigger backs. If they jump out to a good lead early, like against the lesser teams - it doesn't show up as a problem. It will continue to be a problem for them in this division, and in any close playoff games - should they make it. And obviously, asking Westbrook to take so many short passes over the middle in addition to running with it out of the backfield isn't going to keep him productive or healthy for a whole season...

The Eagles don't put enough focus on their oppenents' running games, and are undersized against the bigger backs. If they jump out to a good lead early, like against the lesser teams - it doesn't show up as a problem. It will continue to be a problem for them in this division, and in any close playoff games - should they make it. And obviously, asking Westbrook to take so many short passes over the middle in addition to running with it out of the backfield isn't going to keep him productive or healthy for a whole season...

agree

that's my point...

Archived