NFL - SEASON 08!

eagle87

Im laying the nine points. The eagles will kill the Bungles. Im also taking the Jaguars to hand Tennessee their first loss. And of course the Bills over Cleveland. We have to have this one. I also love Atlanta to take care of Denver. I think the San Diego at Pittsburgh game should be interesting. I also believe Dallas will bounce back this week and beat the Redskins. Anyone else think Dallas will win this game?

Go Was on this one (I just hate Dallas Cowgirls, Mavericks, etc.)

I'll go with Pit although SD have the potential to win... their D is the problem (SD Defense).

Atl vs. Den... Is gonna be a good one, and i think Denver can win this one.

Another good game Ten vs. Jac... but im still going with Tennessee..

Go EAGLES.. We need to win this one, and we can. But don't take Cin as a very easy team.

About the Bills vs. Cle.. I think the Bills have the power to beat Cle, but they need to stop J.Lewis and Winslow.

First NFL game was:

On Oct. 3, 1920, the Dayton Triangles beat the Columbus Panhandles 14-0 in the first game between two members of the National Football League.

Organized in Canton on Sept. 17, 1920, as the American Professional Football Association, the league was renamed the NFL in 1922.

Your Eagles will have not problem with Cincy. Buffalo should beat Cleveland. Plain and simple. Trent Edwards has to regain his confidence. I think Denver is finished. Atlanta is one of the big surprises and so is Baltimore who could go in and knock off the Giants. Trap game for the Giants I believe. I hate Dallas too but think they will win this one.

So we are on the same channel... :beer:

San Diego should have beaten Pittsburgh today.

Not a chance. The score absolutely flattered SD.

GAME SUMMARY

SAN DIEGO STATISTICS PITTSBURGH

16 First Downs 24

7 Rushing 8

8 Passing 16

1 Penalty 0

50% (5 of 10) Third Down Efficiency 50% (7 of 14)

0% (0 of 0) Fourth Down Efficiency 0% (0 of 1)

213 Total Net Yards 410

50 Total Offensive Plays 73

4.3 Average Gain Per Play 5.6

66 Net Yards Rushing 124

22 Rushing Attempts 28

3.0 Average gain per rush 4.4

147 NET YARDS PASSING 286

15-26 Completions-Attempts 31-41

5.3 Net yards per pass play 6.4

2-12 Times sacked: Number-Yards 4-22

2 Had intercepted 0

2-87 PUNTS: Number-Yards 4-124

43.5 Punting Average 31.0

28 TOTAL RETURN YARDAGE 105

1-1 Punt Returns: Number-Yards 0-0

3-27 Kickoff Returns: Number-Yards 4-68

0-0 INT Returns: Number-Yards 2-37

2-5 PENALTIES: Number-Yards 13-115

1-0 FUMBLES: Number-Lost 0-0

23:29 TIME OF POSSESSION 36:31

Oops!

yeah don't start...

A TIE!!! TTTIIIIEEEE vs. Bengals.... WTF. TIE... the word's start to lose sense... a TIE.... I think i had a nightmare last night with that word....

tie... and i think have a TIC now... damn

tie.... f*ck

Whoot there it is!

2f833af7-2.jpg:D

Maybe we can salvage something out of this season after all.

damn.. i would like to have D.Brees in the Eagles... I don't hate McNabb or anything (he's have a strong arm and is cool), but D.Brees is my favorite QB...

Talking about that... I think is time to see Kolb in action.

The things aren't getting better and this kind of plays selections are just ****.

So is time to change... Thanks to the Defense we are 5-4-1 ( :huh::slapface: )... because if not, things would be worse.

The offense needs to be explosive and elusive...

I agree. If their offensive line would protect Big Ben, they'd be a real threat in the playoffs. But it doesn't seem like they will wake up this season.

I actually picked the Redskins to win the NFC East, which probably isn't going to happen with the Giants as good as they are. But I'd root for the Skins if they went in the playoffs. Fuck them Giants.

There's no reason to only have one overtime period in football. Each game is too important, and it's such a downer to have one end like this. Besides, there's plenty of extra players and everyone can come in and out of the game as often as they have to. They keep playing in baseball, where one game doesn't mean much and the pitching situation gets ridiculous if it goes on too long.

I agree. If their offensive line would protect Big Ben, they'd be a real threat in the playoffs. But it doesn't seem like they will wake up this season.

I actually picked the Redskins to win the NFC East, which probably isn't going to happen with the Giants as good as they are. But I'd root for the Skins if they went in the playoffs. Fuck them Giants.

Agree... but is gonna be dificult. The smallones are 9-1 and as the best team -along with Tennessee- on the NFL.

I chose the Arizona Cardinals. Go Fitzgerald... best WR

Not a matter of waking up...they suck!! Any Steeler fan knew 2 years ago that the FO needed to address the 0-line and they didn't. Ben is paying the price now.

If they do happen to finally address this in the upcoming off season, look out next year.

Agree... but is gonna be dificult. The smallones are 9-1 and as the best team -along with Tennessee- on the NFL.

I chose the Arizona Cardinals. Go Fitzgerald... best WR

Right now you have to go with Gints/Tenn but i'm still not convinced that K Collins won't cave in the playoffs. The AFC is still wide open. As for Zona, they don't have enough D to get deep into the playoffs. Love their offense though....

Not a matter of waking up...they suck!! Any Steeler fan knew 2 years ago that the FO needed to address the 0-line and they didn't. Ben is paying the price now.

If they do happen to finally address this in the upcoming off season, look out next year.

Ben Roethlisberger 174/280; Pct: 62.1; 1,990yrds; 10 TDs 11 Int and 32 sacks

I mean the poor guy haves more sacks against him than TDs and Ints together.. tuff guy though

Right now you have to go with Gints/Tenn but i'm still not convinced that K Collins won't cave in the playoffs. The AFC is still wide open. As for Zona, they don't have enough D to get deep into the playoffs. Love their offense though....

yeah.. good point

Archived