A special thread for Mr. "President" Bush

Rock Action

GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE WHITE HOUSE AND DON'T EVER SET FOOT IN D.C AGAIN!!!!!

Fucking idiot. And thanks for 8 years of HELL. :angry:

(ahhhh, that felt good. :D )

You can all join in.... B)

Dear Dubya,

You lowered the bar to new depths and half the frickin country fell for it. I am happy to finally join the 21st century as the door doesn't hit your ass on the way out. Good riddance, fuckhead, and take your cynical, sleazy, pandering dildos of an administration with you.

Damn that felt good.

I'm not a "so-called American". I'm an American. And because you need to be educated on our former Presidents, allow me to quote this from Theodore Roosevelt:

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

Since the Alien and Sedition Acts no longer exist, there is nothing un-American about bitching about the President. NONE. Now cry us a river, build us a bridge and get the eff over it.

It was for me and lots of others and secondly why he chose someone like Monica Lewinski, not exactly Miss America was she :blink::slapface:

He probably panicked in the Oval Office, ran outside and grabbed the first thing that wasn't male and threw her under the desk for a few good puffs.

It was for me and lots of others and secondly why he chose someone like Monica Lewinski, not exactly Miss America was she :blink::slapface:

But politicians here get a rougher deal over their sex lives than they do if they make bad policy decisions.

Well, something's not right there then. If you get bent out of shape over the President getting oral sex from a consenting adult, you're worrying about the wrong things.

If I remember correctly,the "international joke" was the fact that people in America were making such a huge fucking deal about a fuckin' blowjob.

You have a great point! Look at the European leaders! It's practically expected! B)

I recomend this documentary that was done on about 7 or 8 iraq vets that is now on pbs. Its done over several yrs and shows their opinions over time. It also includes interviews with vietnam vets and even a few ww2 vets. Their trauma is very upsetting, very sad to see what they have to deal with for the rest of their lives.

I thought the thread was discussing wishing there was alot more love and less bombing, iraq in particular.

Archived