Valentines day ....

Pip

Happy valentine's day to everyone (everyone who actually wants a happy valentine's day) :D

My family loved the cookies I baked, and my dad gave me a beautiful red rose, plus I got a lovely mail from my best friend so far away...I haven't got a valentine, but I don't care! I've got the best family and friends ever!!!

(um...I hardly dare asking...but is it a natural law that every at least a bit love-related discussion on this forum becomes a place to discuss Spats' love life? No offense meant!) :rolleyes:

You have a valid complaint there. Unfortunately that "guy" (and I use the term very loosely) is like a nasty infection on this site.

Thanks for the Valentine's Day wishes. And I'm glad you're having a good one. :D

I tried to high-tail it out of there, too. Now, I go in his thread when I'm feeling a bit low - there's nothing more that cheers you up after reading about that trainwreck...

That's nice, Virginia :)

I'm sorry your son is poorly, I hope he gets better soon. I'm on my own for much of the day - my boyfriend finishes work around 5.30 - and even though we don't really care for the day, we still like to be with each other on it.

Thank you; symptoms are like strep, but his strep test was negative. He seems to be perking up a little; I think he is getting cabin fever.

You have a valid complaint there. Unfortunately that "guy" (and I use the term very loosely) is like a nasty infection on this site.

Thanks for the Valentine's Day wishes. And I'm glad you're having a good one. :D

Don't be blaming me. :rolleyes: Go back and look at the other posts. I posted what i was going to be doing on valentines day just like everybody else and commented on that girl. And everybody started talking about me. Don't blame me. I don't want to get in trouble for that.

Awww :3

My dad sent my mother a huge and beautiful bouquet of flowers with a card that said:

"If the sun refused to shine,

I would still be loving you!"

<:3 (they were both Ledheads in high school)

That's incredibly sweet. I hope that if I am with someone for that long, that they would still care enough to do things like that!

Don't be blaming me. :rolleyes: Go back and look at the other posts. I posted what i was going to be doing on valentines day just like everybody else and commented on that girl. And everybody started talking about me. Don't blame me. I don't want to get in trouble for that.

Every post you make has a "oh woe is me" tone as though you're looking for sympathy at every corner :rolleyes:

What happened? :blink:

Supposedly a "Dear John" to me even though I have done nothing to be a bad boyfriend in anyway. And it's the truth about that.

Don't take it too hard! There is someone out there for you.

Meh, yeah, but I have to have to work 2 jobs, have a car, and all that jazz in order for them to even been interested. Oh, have to be in college too.

DoubleNecker,

I am sorry that you lost your girlfriend. :(

Live and let live I suppose. It's nice to know someone feels for me. I appreciate it.

(um...I hardly dare asking...but is it a natural law that every at least a bit love-related discussion on this forum becomes a place to discuss Spats' love life? No offense meant!)

:rolleyes:

Yes because you see spats is oh so lonely and we should ALL take pity. It is imparitive that we do. Everyone else in world has someone to love and spats is all alone and can't figure out why all the Jessica Simpson look alikes in the world won't ask him out first.

Awww :3

My dad sent my mother a huge and beautiful bouquet of flowers with a card that said:

"If the sun refused to shine,

I would still be loving you!"

<:3 (they were both Ledheads in high school)

That is sooo sweet.

Also, DoubleNecker, don't let anyone get you down because you don't meet their standards. Someone is out there for everyone (except, as usually pointed out in love related threads, spats.) I think you are a nice cool guy and there is a girl out there who wants a nice cool guy but right now she isn't showing her face but she will.

Went to late lunch, early dinner with my husband at a steakhouse. It was decorated nicely. There were roses on the table, Hershey's kisses in a wine glass, and special 12 oz. sirloins with appetizers for two. Very nice.

My husband is currently asleep on the sofa! :lol:

Very romantic!

I guess that after almost 30 years of marriage you can't get much more exciting than that!

Went to late lunch, early dinner with my husband at a steakhouse. It was decorated nicely. There were roses on the table, Hershey's kisses in a wine glass, and special 12 oz. sirloins with appetizers for two. Very nice.

My husband is currently asleep on the sofa! :lol:

Very romantic!

I guess that after almost 30 years of marriage you can't get much more exciting than that!

:o We don't always want to, We Have To!

Archived