Decisions, decisions

solar

Nice find, solar.

When the video guy asked Robert if he liked any of "the covers of Led Zeppelin" bands were doing, Robert shrugged. If he'd taken time to answer he'd have probably said Dread Zeppelin as he's a fan. To bad Robert had to hit the excalator so quickly.

Right after that, while he's on the escalator, he looks to the side and you can see him grinning, like something amused him. Hmm, maybe he was thinking about Dread Zeppelin.

That was pretty funny. Nice to see he's a REAL fan. Celebs are a dime a dozen at LAX, so he's probably used to seeing all sorts of famous people. I wish he had gotten his autograph, but hey - he's gotten closer than a lot of people have. So I don't feel so bad for him. :)

Nice post. I think I would have found some way to get an autograph or even to say hi and shake his hand. Such an opportunity may never come again. I would have risked getting fired... but that's just me.

A guy from city won 2 tickets to the O2 show at our local radio show. He worked on the oil rigs at sea. When the concert was postponed, his employer would not rearranged his holidays, so he quit. This was news all over town, and my boss looked at me, and knew I already had tickets and rearranged flights/hotels, so he asked me if I would do the same if I were in his shoes. Without hesitation I said "Yes, this may a once in a lifetime opportunity". I was serious. Mt boss wasn't too pleased with the answer, neither was my wife when I told her. :D

I bet that autograph is worth a lot more than minimum wage, just sell it to a name-sake and you're good.

I don't think you can support a family indefinitely by selling one autograph, even if it's Robert Plant's!

(And anyway, if he'd sold it, what would have been the point of losing his job to get it? :huh: )

I bet that autograph is worth a lot more than minimum wage, just sell it to a name-sake and you're good.

I don't think you can support a family indefinitely by selling one autograph, even if it's Robert Plant's!

(And anyway, if he'd sold it, what would have been the point of losing his job to get it? :huh: )

Minimum wage/support family?

That won't float.

Poverty level in US for a family of four is about $22,000. Full time at a minimum wage jobe will bring in $6.55/hr., after taxes you'll be lucky to clear $1,000/month. Unless you got the full allotment of food stamps and all other assistance's available, you're going to have starving children.

The autograph would be worth it. :D

Minimum wage/support family?

That won't float.

Poverty level in US for a family of four is about $22,000. Full time at a minimum wage jobe will bring in $6.55/hr., after taxes you'll be lucky to clear $1,000/month. Unless you got the full allotment of food stamps and all other assistance's available, you're going to have starving children.

The autograph would be worth it. :D

But still not worth losing your job over.

Archived