Just chill lady, you can catch the next flight!

2bitnogoodjive

Geez. Talk about freaking out!

I've NEVER seen an adult act like that!

EVER!

My favorite is that she's being video taped--I'd be afraid to tape it!

edit: someone said on youtube's comments that she may have missed a flight to see her dying sister.

Who really knows though--there are more than a few conflicting ideas on what is really going on here.

When one travels a lot, it's unbelievable to see how people react when they miss a flight due to not being in the gate area when they should be, not giving themselves enough time to get to the airport, if their flight is late, weather conditions or mechanical problems. It's embarrassing to see how many people misbehave. :lol:

I cried once when I missed my flight. NOT LIKE THAT, for sure.

It was only my second time EVER flying. I flew once before, when I was 17 to Washington DC with my journalism class when I was in in high school.

This time, I was 22 and coming home from Germany, alone. A few firsts here: My first Trans-Atlantic flight, the first time I flew internationally, and the first time I flew alone. I hadn't flown in 5 years--and I didn't know what was going on.

Well, my boyfriend paid for the trip because he was supposed to be on a 30-day TDY that ended up being a 9-month TDY. Since he was in Landstuhl, it was a nice trip. He had a TON of extra money because he wasn't paying rent or any other "living expenses," so he was able to pay for my 3-week entire trip.

It just so happened that I was totally broke at this time--I worked for Sports Authority at $7/hour and worked about 20-30 hours a week. I took $250 with me when I left Boise. When I left Germany, I had about $200 on me.

I missed my plane because of customs, meaning I missed my connection in Seattle--where I also had to change airlines--and my Seattle to Boise ticket was a completely separate ticket. I was a bit scared because I literally didn't know what to do. The NW Airlines people took care of me, thank God, but I really didn't know that they would--I was worried that I was going to have to take a Greyhound home or something. #lol#

My crying was more like a stress-induced tearing up because I had NO clue what to do.

She should have been hauled off--if my CHILDREN were acting like that, they'd be hauled off--for sure.

Anyone over the age of 12 months knows that it's not okay to act like that at all--let alone in public. That is, if they weren't raised by wolves.

Sometimes adults throw tantrums just as children do usually because they are frustrated over their lack of ability to cope. Most people feel embarrassed after they release their anger in that kind of episode. It's a task to get them calm. One way is to insist on boundaries. Another is to listen quietly and reassure them. If one person has a meltdown, the other must remain composed.

too funny!!!

...had an alpena passenger fall asleep on the last departure for the night from detroit- alpena- saulte st. marie flight...it was christmas eve and when she woke to hear we were landing in the saulte she was hysterical, crying her kids were waiting for her at home in alpena and if you've ever been to the saulte (it's an old airforce base that now houses 5 prisons and an old barracks converted to a hotel for visitors) you would know it's pretty scary and not a place to spend christmas... we called the company on the radio and they authorized us to turn around and take her back to alpena...lucky lady!!!

(by the time we got back the hotel had closed... had to sleep on the floor of the terminal <_< )

It's a bit frightening to think od how easily one can become a "star" in today's world.

And disgusting, too.

Agreed. Yeesh, I've missed flights and yes, it's incredibly frustrating but not to the point of throwing a temper tantrum :blink::rolleyes:

I couldn't even get through the whole thing :lol:

edit: someone said on youtube's comments that she may have missed a flight to see her dying sister.

Who really knows though--there are more than a few conflicting ideas on what is really going on here.

There's a translation of the video on youtube with subtitles. She doesn't mention anything about a dying sister, only that the plane hasn't taken off yet, but they won't let her on. And she claims she's been late for flights before in Shenzhen and they still let her on, and then she screams at the old guy with her that he's an idiot because he should've gone on first or something, that they would've let both on if they'd walked to the gate individually.

Archived