The 81st Academy Awards

THE FIRST LEDZEP

Great actor yes. As far as a role model he sucks. He has been in trouble too often. Ill never know what Robin Wright Penn saw in him. She is hot. He is not!

Well then, I guess it's a good thing the award was for acting and not being a role model...

And really, he's in trouble not for "non-role-model" reasons, but for standing up to paparrazzi and speaking out about what he believes. And I'm not a great fan of his, but he is a wonderful actor.

Oh please :rolleyes: How can you make statements about people you don't know - based on what, People Magazine?

:slapface:

To be fair to spats (as if possible), it was pretty common knowledge around the time of their divorce that Brad wanted children but Jennifer didn't, because she thought it would stall her acting career. She didn't want to interrupt her career by having children. Which is pretty selfish if they didn't discuss that before they got married. If one person wants children and the other doesn't, you don't wait to talk about that until after you tie the knot.

So I don't condone Brad for cheating on her with Angelina Jolie, but he's clearly got the life with her that he had wanted with Jennifer. That's her loss, not his IMO.

Holy crap! I thought only people like my mom had dial up! (she just switched to cable, LOL)

Yeah, it's pretty sad but she can't get high speed because of where she's located.

I haven't had dial up in 6+ years! Come to think of it, I haven't had a landline in about the same amount of time.

Landlines.........Watch out for the land mines.

B)

Ugh. I don't know what I'd do without high speed. I can't use the internet at my mom's--and she has high speed--just a REALLY old computer. (...and mine's 5 years old)

It's like going back to the square wheels of Bizarro world.

B)

Oh please :rolleyes: How can you make statements about people you don't know - based on what, People Magazine?

:slapface:

No, it's based on facts. Angelina contributes more. She has more depth, she is more talented and she is prettier. And she has made Brad a better and more responsible person. And he is obviously happier than he has ever been. He is obviously getting something he wanted that he was not getting from jennifer or with jennfier.

No, it's based on facts. Angelina contributes more. She has more depth, she is more talented and she is prettier. And she has made Brad a better and more responsible person. And he is obviously happier than he has ever been. He is obviously getting something he wanted that he was not getting from jennifer or with jennfier.

Facts. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not taking sides but IMO AJ is a extremely overrated actress (same with Julia Roberts). There's no depth to her and if she goes outside of range of playing the tough but sexy girl, she mostly fails.

But Jennifer is worse. She plays nothing but "Rachel" from Friends in everything she does.

I was talked into watching 'The Dark Knight' on DVD and I have to say that I don't understand all the hoopla about Heath Ledger's part or the movie itself. Hell, I could have played Ledger's part.

And why the hell did Batman talk like a 90 year old Clint Eastwood?

I think all of Hollywood is on heavy drugs.

B)

• 10 months later...

Archived