2013 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES - ROBERT PLANT PRESENTS THE SENSATIONAL SPACE SHIFTERS

sam_webmaster

Congrats to Gigi and Deborah on their front row seats! To everyone else going to the various shows on this summer's tour.....JEALOUS! Have a GREAT time and can't wait to read all of your reviews!!!

Hi Walter^

I will be sure to think of you :D

zepscoda, look forward to your photos and would love to hear a review as well:-)

Gigi!- I still have great memories of seeing Robert at the Fox together..and we did mosey on down to the front row..granted we were only a couple of rows back, but after a song or two we bolted to the front row :peace:

Chad: Are you going? I am. If you don't have a ticket yet, the show is very close to being sold out.

I thought they weren't on sale yet! I checked ticketmaster and the Mahalia and Robert's site every day!

Where did you find tickets?

I thought they weren't on sale yet! I checked ticketmaster and the Mahalia and Robert's site every day!

Where did you find tickets?

I called the theater in regards to this, and they said any tickets on sale right now are not guaranteed. They strongly suggested waiting for Ticketmaster or their box office to sell them.

Congrats to Gigi and Deborah on their front row seats! To everyone else going to the various shows on this summer's tour.....JEALOUS! Have a GREAT time and can't wait to read all of your reviews!!!

Thanks Walter!

Gigi!- I still have great memories of seeing Robert at the Fox together..and we did mosey on down to the front row..granted we were only a couple of rows back, but after a song or two we bolted to the front row :peace:

We sure did! That was so much fun, Deb! I can't wait to see Robert again. Congrats on your front row tix!

I called the theater in regards to this, and they said any tickets on sale right now are not guaranteed. They strongly suggested waiting for Ticketmaster or their box office to sell them.

Ma cher, I was gonna say! :)

Thanks Chad!

Peace!

For anyone interested in the NOLA show. Been calling them everyday...tickets are going on sale on 5/17

Thanks fr the info Chad! Been checking both Plant's website and the theater website but so far nothing. Decided to check out this forum to get an inside track and sure enough found your post! Thanks for the heads up ............. that's tomorrow, glad I checked. I'll be online tomorrow getting some tickets! Thanks again for posting!

Interesting...Seattle George festival cancelled and Robert re-booking a new Seattle location for the same July 6 date: Chateau St. Michelle winery in Woodinville, a Seattle suburb. He played there on the 25th anniversary of Bonzo's death with Strange Sensation. And of course, it's a stone's throw away from the location of Zep's infamous 1969 Seattle Pop Festival appearance.

http://www.ste-michelle.com/events/concertDetail/833

I pre-ordered my tickets. Although they were not guaranteed, I received them on Tuesday. $124.00 for good seats

3rd row left of center by the aisle. Pretty good seats!!! Glad everyone got tickets and good seats as well.

I hope Robert will show up at Tipitina's - he has in the past when he has played in NOLA.

Robert Plant added to 10th annual Electric Picnic (Ireland)

Robert Plant has been added to the Electric Picnic bill and yes, he will be performing Led Zep songs
0007639d-630.jpg
Robert Plant Presents The Sensational Space Shifters added to EP bill

Robert Plant Presents The Sensational Space Shifters join The Beat and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club for the weekend which takes place in Stradbally, Co Laois this August 30th to September 1st.

Also just announced are Ellie Goulding, Good Vibrations supremo Terri Hooley, Miles Kane, Matthew E. White, Crystal Fighters, Gavin James, Dawes, Factory Floor, Lady Lamb The Beekeeper, Charli Xcx, Cayucas, Lulu James, Night Beds, Space Dimension Controller, Valerie June, Chrome Sparks, and Big Black Delta.

The new acts join already announced Bjork, My Bloody Valentine, Fatboy Slim, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand| The Knife and many more.

• Administrators

Robert Plant added to 10th annual Electric Picnic (Ireland)

Robert Plant has been added to the Electric Picnic bill and yes, he will be performing Led Zep songs
0007639d-630.jpg
Robert Plant Presents The Sensational Space Shifters added to EP bill

Robert Plant Presents The Sensational Space Shifters join The Beat and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club for the weekend which takes place in Stradbally, Co Laois this August 30th to September 1st.

Also just announced are Ellie Goulding, Good Vibrations supremo Terri Hooley, Miles Kane, Matthew E. White, Crystal Fighters, Gavin James, Dawes, Factory Floor, Lady Lamb The Beekeeper, Charli Xcx, Cayucas, Lulu James, Night Beds, Space Dimension Controller, Valerie June, Chrome Sparks, and Big Black Delta.

The new acts join already announced Bjork, My Bloody Valentine, Fatboy Slim, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand| The Knife and many more.

He'll be performing there on August 31st.

I got my ticket and I am ready to rock and roll in Dallas, Texas, one of Robert Plant's favorite cities in the world.

This concert is at the Dallas Palladium and is a general admission show and I plan on making my way all the way to the front of the stage.

Opening night of His tour and less than 20 days away.

oh geez,I would fight my way to the front

I got my ticket and I am ready to rock and roll in Dallas, Texas, one of Robert Plant's favorite cities in the world.

This concert is at the Dallas Palladium and is a general admission show and I plan on making my way all the way to the front of the stage.

I'll be there too, can't wait! Crowds here are somewhat mellow, should be no problem getting to the front.

Archived