Jimmy dating again.

slave to zep

Sure, I look forward to being out for dinner on my 71st birthday with my lovely young boyfriend (that could happen). But wait! I guess someone could give me a big no no for being an old fart playing with kids. It's a man's world for sure :(

What stands out about that photo is that it's full length and they are visibly in step.

I know that doesn't mean anything as such... but it's a nice feature and maybe a positive one.

...T & B, well observed - he will always be in step with Youth, or Youth in Step with him...there is no other way....they will always find each other..

Sure, I look forward to being out for dinner on my 71st birthday with my lovely young boyfriend (that could happen). But wait! I guess someone could give me a big no no for being an old fart playing with kids. It's a man's world for sure :(

Go Darlas ! Happy 71st birthday whenever that comes and hope you enjoy his company, whoever he is !

Isn't Nando's a chain restaurant just a step up from KFC? Note to Ms. Sabet: Page is a multmillionaire; ask him to take you to nicer places. Seriously...if Scarlett Sabet is 25 years old that means she was born almost a decade after Led Zeppelin disbanded. Not only is she too young to have seen Led Zeppelin perform live; she is too young to have caught the Outrider or Page & Plant tours. Jimmy Page ceased performing before she entered her teens. Perhaps this is part of her appeal to him. She wasn't around when he was a rock god so he doesn't have to live up to (or down) any expectations on her part. He's just an old guy with a colorful past who is thrilled that a pretty young woman wants to spend time with him.

I assume you are being sarcastic.

I'm quite serious; she's an attractive woman (though not my type).

You may find at that age you are less interested in younger men then you are now.

What stands out about that photo is that it's full length and they are visibly in step.

Truth and beauty...with an eye for beauty.

She's about the same age as Jimmy's oldest son. That's got to be a little weird...

Perhaps, but if his oldest son was 50 and his date were 50...

Isn't Nando's a chain restaurant just a step up from KFC? Note to Ms. Sabet: Page is a multmillionaire; ask him to take you to nicer places.

Did the thought ever occur to you she chose the restaurant?

You may find at that age you are less interested in younger men then you are now.

Perhaps, but if his oldest son was 50 and his date were 50...

Did the thought ever occur to you she chose the restaurant?

Meanwhile, aside from the lovely and welcome compliments :

1. I can't speak for Darlas y but certainly hope that even at 70 I'm still interested in any of you men of any age who still have it : for heaven's sake we all may find and probably will that at 71 our lives are palling and in so many ways but let's not, any of us, go gentle into that good night ( plus 70 is probably the new 50 or will be soon !

2. IF 50 were 25 .. that seems to be a big, mathematics-defying-to-the-point-of-having-no-relevance kind of IF. WHAT is the point you're making here?

3. Excuse me... NANDO'S ?? Love is blind but not bland, and loves that piri-piri sauce.

Let's assume she's playing a long game and is hoping for something better for her own birthday!

"Despite the modest festivities, the former heroin addict".... !!!!!..... They lost me right there... Why is this piece of shit article getting any attention?

I hope he doesn't care what close-minded people will think. I think having dinner on one's 71st birthday with such a vibrant, shapely, well dressed young woman is definitely something to look forward to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8cFgBUj4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8cFgBUj4

. Me too. Nicely put.

Archived