Jack White joined by Robert Plant in Argentina

FunkyPhantom

Who does he mention at the end of the song!? Some old friend, who's past still drags behind, stalling him a bit!? Jimmy Page!? ;)

If you ask me, it's our dear Sam The moderator!

But don't ask me, my problems were never big enough, to stall me forever, my past still does it's share thought! Well who cares,

I can still do something else but the music, if it doesn't work out! It's a responsible thing, to be a public figure and even if I

never had bad intentions, it was a bit crazy at times!

I wish you all as much(and more) love and goodness I'm getting from people recently, it's nice to be loved again, to forget the lemons!

lol Robert seems to be a bit high...on life...or something :D - not judging, just an observation. They look to be having a great time and the crowd loves it, so good on them. Kind of primal and lusty... rrarrr.

It would be interesting to see what side project they could cook up together, though I love Robert's work with the Space Shifters and look forward to new material there, too. Have to follow that Muse...

It's so great to see Robert still singing his heart out and being one of the main ambassadors of good music today!

We all take inspiration from that, whether we sometimes perform bigger places or at times more at small clubs! It's all about the heart

and not doing it for financial reasons and never forgetting about responsibility, but still being a crazy artist in a good way and yet not too crazy huh!

lol Robert seems to be a bit high...on life...or something :D - not judging, just an observation. They look to be having a great time and the crowd loves it, so good on them. Kind of primal and lusty... rrarrr.

It would be interesting to see what side project they could cook up together, though I love Robert's work with the Space Shifters and look forward to new material there, too. Have to follow that Muse...

I agree, i dig what Plant's doing with the Space Shifters. If he and White did do any recording together, i imagine it would be through White's Third Man Records label, and wouldn't be more than a special edition 45. That would follow White's pattern at least.

Glad everyone is enjoying this, I sure as hell haven't stopped watching it.

Who does he mention at the end of the song!? Some old friend, who's past still drags behind, stalling him a bit!? Jimmy Page!? ;)

If you ask me, it's our dear Sam The moderator!

But don't ask me, my problems were never big enough, to stall me forever, my past still does it's share thought! Well I guess who cares,

I can still do something else but the music, if it doesn't work out! It's a responsible thing, to be a public figure and even if I

never had bad intentions, it was a bit crazy at times!

I wish you all as much(and more) love and goodness I'm getting from people recently, it's nice to be loved again, to forget the lemons!

I think, and i could be wrong, he says "the Jack White ensemble."

I agree, i dig what Plant's doing with the Space Shifters. If he and White did do any recording together, i imagine it would be through White's Third Man Records label, and wouldn't be more than a special edition 45. That would follow White's pattern at least.

Glad everyone is enjoying this, I sure as hell haven't stopped watching it.

I like that they're both always thinking ahead, and that should make for some fresh tunes. Thanks for posting that video, Funky. Anybody who thinks Robert can't wail should look at many of the videos on the Latin American tour. Luckily, it's not where he's chosen to remain all these years, and for that he has a well-honed voice singing well-crafted songs, taking in threads of all the musical influences along the many ventures. There's no way he'd be the singer he is today without it.

Jack White's section in It Might Get Loud was probably my favourite (well, I went for Page, of course, but I knew much about him going in, so it was less of a surprise). The guy's a frenetic fireball of creativity and irreverence.

I love the way they've navigated their creative paths -- wandering about on familiar roads, taking things in, and then largely making their own. Rare spirits.

What a treat for the Argentineans!

Jack White needs to get Robert Plant into his vintage recording booth pronto! A la Neil Young last year.

Matjaz1, I don't know what drugs you're on but they're affecting your hearing.

I was fooling around a bit, but I also thought he might have meant a drum called Sam mentioned in this wikipedia article! I also thought it might just be good,

to ramble about myself a bit again, after a long time!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_White

With the Dead Weather, White plays a custom Ludwig Classic Maple kit in Black Oyster Pearl.[18] Notably, it includes two-snare drums, which White calls "the jazz canon."[18] For the 2009 Full Flash Blank tour, White used a drum head with the Three Brides of Dracula on the front, but in 2010, White employed a new drum head, upon the release of Sea of Cowards, which has an image of The Third Man himself: Harry Lime attempting to escape certain capture in the sewers of Vienna. During the American leg of the 2010 tour, White switched his drum head again featuring a picture of himself in the guise he wore on the cover of Sea of Cowards. This drum head is called Sam Kay by some fans, referring to the insert inside of the 12" LP.

What a treat for the Argentineans!

Jack White needs to get Robert Plant into his vintage recording booth pronto! A la Neil Young last year.

Matjaz1, I don't know what drugs you're on but they're affecting your hearing.

:hysterical::friends:

No, just the brain! ;)

Have I died and gone to heaven? Thanks for posting Funky and Patrycja thanks for the pics (looks like Jack's tour photographers work). Jack and Robert are a natural paring of course. Don't they both live in Nashville, well Robert part-time. Freaking cool that was!

Archived