Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

11 hours ago, IpMan said:

Except for Working man which IMO is a Zep tribute if there ever was one. The coda to that song is almost identical to the coda of HMMT and Lifeson's solo is pure Page.

I agree about Working Man.  I also think that Finding My Way is a bit Zeppelin-ish, in an over the top way.  Rush have always talked about Zeppelin being a big influence on their beginnings.  Anthem has a bit of Zep in it, as does By-Tor.  

I recently ordered these Rush Dvds:

Rush:  Classic Albums:  2112 & Moving Pictures.

Snakes & Arrows.

Rush in Rio.

R40 Live (3 Cd/DVD Combo).

Rush:  R30.

Rush:  Time Machine 2011:  Live in Cleveland.

Rush:  Clockwork Angels Tour.

Rush:  Time Stand Still.

I also ordered the Rush Ep "Feedback".

I realize that I am probably wrong but I think that I have every "official" Rush release on CD and Dvds.  

There is a reason that RUSH is the second greatest band of All-Time.  Their MUSIC!!!

Posted (edited)

I was wondering if there was anything Rush related to grab in the future--I think I've still missed Beyond the Lighted Stage, but beyond that and perusing Youtube, is there more to be found or have all the vaults been cleaned out?

Edited by paul carruthers

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

I was wondering if there was anything Rush related to grab in the future--I think I've still missed Beyond the Lighted Stage, but beyond that and perusing Youtube, is there more to be found or have all the vaults been cleaned out?

Knowing Rush, after almost 45 years, there has to be dozens and dozens of "unreleased" Music that RUSH has in their "vaults".  

If They ever released them, I would buy them.

Edited to add: My obsession with the Music of Rush is second only to the Music of the "Mighty" Led Zeppelin.

And, to me, is a Great feeling. 

Edited by kingzoso

What about Rush bootlegs? I know there's a lot of stuff on YouTube, but if anyone can pm me a link for downloads I'd appreciate it.

I am now watching Rush "Beyond the Lighted Stage".  This may seem redundant but I cannot express how much that I Love this band.  I will say this over and over again, in My opinion, RUSH is the second greatest band of All-Time.  I know that Alex Lifeson would say (to this day) that Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin are his biggest influences.  

On 5/15/2018 at 1:10 AM, kingzoso said:

I recently ordered these Rush Dvds:

Rush:  Classic Albums:  2112 & Moving Pictures.

Snakes & Arrows.

Rush in Rio.

R40 Live (3 Cd/DVD Combo).

Rush:  R30.

Rush:  Time Machine 2011:  Live in Cleveland.

Rush:  Clockwork Angels Tour.

Rush:  Time Stand Still.

I also ordered the Rush Ep "Feedback".

I realize that I am probably wrong but I think that I have every "official" Rush release on CD and Dvds.  

There is a reason that RUSH is the second greatest band of All-Time.  Their MUSIC!!!

There’s a RUSH R40 book w/ many of their early dvds or blu rays in it along with a bonus disc of content not previously released. 

R😎