Well, this is rather tricky!

I found this quiz online the other day. The description of it says it all, 'this fiendish quiz is for the total Zeppelin freak. Anyone scoring 100% without referencing books etc. needs to see their doctor immediately'.

I like a challenge, so I tried it! Got 100% first time 'round.

How did you guys get on?

Let the challenge begin!

:P

(Edit - it's not actually that hard, an 'hardcore' fan should ace it.)

Yay! I did better than I thought I would since I don't consider myself an obsessive.

19/20. I got #16 wrong...I put Olympic studios as my answer.

The average score seems to be 9/20, so Lëah, you and I have some crowing to do. :chickendance:

I lost interest when I got the How many songs from Presence did they play live?, wrong.

Their answer was two Achilles and NBFBM.

The correct answer is 3.

For Your Life WAS played live if you consider the O2 gig a bona fide Zeppelin show!?

Amateurs! :rolleyes:

1341 / 2000

The question bot how many Presence tracks were performed live is open to discussion since the original zep indeed played just 2, but another track of the album was performed at the O2 show, just as Reggie stated.

Spank the maker of that quiz and send him a bootleg!

The site says:

Placed online: Jan 19, 2003

Times played: 2334 - Rated: 178 times

So indeed it was! :)

Fair enough, I didn't hang around to check that.

I think an upgrade is in order! ;)

O2 wasn't LZ, any more than Page/Plant, Plant/Krauss, CP, BOJ or Page/Puff Daddy were.

I beg to differ. It was Page, Plant and Jones, playing under the Led Zeppelin name. They played Led Zeppelin songs. This, to me, WAS Led Zeppelin. Just because John Bonham wasn't on the drum stool doesn't make it any less authentic. Jason did a brilliant job and would have made his father proud.

I beg to differ. It was Page, Plant and Jones, playing under the Led Zeppelin name. [Correct] They played Led Zeppelin songs. [Correct] This, to me, WAS Led Zeppelin. [Opinion] Just because John Bonham wasn't on the drum stool doesn't make it any less authentic. [incorrect] Jason did a brilliant job and would have made his father proud. [Correct]

Plant/Krauss, CP, BOJ, The Honeydrippers, The Skinnydippers, Coverdale/Page, Obbstweedle, The Firm , Page/Puff Daddy or Leona Lewis never had a VERY HUGE sign standing behind them with Led Zeppelin on it.

Lol.

Please don't correct everything I say, Bouillon... For starters, I think that Jason made the show as authentic as it possibly could have been - he IS John's son, after all! This is a thread for a quiz, anyway, not a debate about the O2 show! :P

Plant/Krauss, CP, BOJ, The Honeydrippers, The Skinnydippers, Coverdale/Page, Obbstweedle, The Firm , Page/Puff Daddy or Leona Lewis never had a VERY HUGE sign standing behind them with Led Zeppelin on it.Lol.
Amen to that. :P

How did you guys get on?

I got wrong:

1,4,5,7,8,9,11,14,15,16,17,18 (I just guessed)

You know alot about them. I thought I did. What book did you read?!

• 2 months later...

I found this quiz online the other day. The description of it says it all, 'this fiendish quiz is for the total Zeppelin freak. Anyone scoring 100% without referencing books etc. needs to see their doctor immediately'.

I like a challenge, so I tried it! Got 100% first time 'round.

How did you guys get on?

Let the challenge begin!

:P

1830/2000 I think I missed one.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived