2016 NFL PLAYOFF CONTEST

Strider

Okay...after a chance to catch my breath, I am back with the NFL Playoff Pool for this 2015-16 season. Same thing as the regular season, only because there are so few games, you must pick the total score of each game as well as picking which team you think will win. The scores will be used as tie-breakers if needed.

Here are the first round weekend's games:

Wild Card Weekend

Sat. Jan. 9

AFC: #5 Kansas City @ #4 Houston 4:35pm ET

AFC: #6 Pittsburgh @ #3 Cincinnati 8:15pm ET

Sun. Jan. 10

NFC: #6 Seattle @ #3 Minnesota 1:05pm ET

NFC: #5 Green Bay @ #4 Washington 4:40pm ET

Just one question, Strider - why the scores?  We did it for the Super Bowl last year due to a tie, but why throughout the playoffs?  I'll definitely be sending in picks later this week, along with Mrs. Walter and Walter Jr (who is really psyched about being in the pool :)).  Thank you again for putting all of this together!

:peace:  

Okay, I will waive the scores for the first two rounds. If there is a logjam afterwards, then I will institute the scores for the Conference Championships and Super Bowl.

Too bad...I kind of like seeing people's score predictions. Like, pc doesn't seem to have much confidence in Minnesota.

Okay, I will waive the scores for the first two rounds. If there is a logjam afterwards, then I will institute the scores for the Conference Championships and Super Bowl.

Too bad...I kind of like seeing people's score predictions. Like, pc doesn't seem to have much confidence in Minnesota.

Then let's keep the scores.  I was just wondering.  

Oops. I'm lousy at score predictions.

I can't make a decision based on anything tangible, so I'm just going with the team I want to win.  So there

Chiefs 20  Texans 14

Bengals 27  Stillers 14

Seahawks 24  Vikings 14

Sigh...  Taters 21  Packers 14  (Okay, I don't really want the Taters to win, but I think they will.  Might.  Possibly may...)

Walter Jr:

Kansas City 31-21

Pittsburgh 37-20

Seattle 24-17

Washington 37-20

Walter:

Kansas City 19-16

Pittsburgh 24-20

Seattle 21-17

Green Bay 27-24

Mrs. Walter:

Kansas City