Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
gibsonfan159

Nitpicking Page (The quest for the best performance of 1975)

10 hours ago, Jason Khavari said:

Hey gibsonfan159! Very interesting little series here, love reading through. Curious if you'll give 2/28 Baton Rouge a run through? I remember this being the first time when I was listening to Zeppelin bootlegs where I looked up and was in shock over how badly page was playing because I thought it was so rare! This was during the Black Dog solo, he is COMPLETELY LOST. 

I'll try to work that one in. I'm a big fan of that show, but that's gotta be the worst Black Dog ever. Shame, because the first half is great.

12 minutes ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I'll try to work that one in. I'm a big fan of that show, but that's gotta be the worst Black Dog ever. Shame, because the first half is great.

It's actually a decent show, right! Really well recorded even by the high '75 standard for board tapes. Seems like it's all going well until Page hits the dressing room during Moby Dick, then the Jack sends everything south...

Anyways, great work, I really enjoy reading these!

20 hours ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

Let them say what they will...

...will your tongue wag so much when I send you to Hell .....

On 11/29/2018 at 3:49 PM, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

tumblr_n7j630OOUe1qdqzl4o1_500.gif

The silver fox ...looking cool JP !

On 11/28/2018 at 7:02 PM, bluecongo said:

Black Dog became Jack Dog in Baton Rouge

The show is like night and day when it gets to Black Dog. Other than that, Baton Rouge is an awesome show overall. Kasmir and IMTOD being big highlights.