Other Bands

TurnThePage24

I really like many rock bands but besides Led Zeppelin my favorite bands are The Beatles, Deep Purple, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, AC/DC, Kiss, Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Who, ZZ Top and many more. I like almost everything of classic rock and hard rock.

I really like many rock bands but besides Led Zeppelin my favorite bands are The Beatles, Deep Purple, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, AC/DC, Kiss, Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Who, ZZ Top and many more. I like almost everything of classic rock and hard rock.

Wow...my kinda music!!! Nice! :)

Dylan, Guy Clark, R.E.M., David Lindley, Kasey Chambers, Peter Tosh, Tinariwen, Patsy Cline, Howlin' Wolf, Drive-By Truckers, 10,000 Maniacs, the Gourds, Pearl Jam, Leon Russell, Whiskeytown, the Fiery Furnaces, Waylon Jennings, Jimmy Buffett, Joni Mitchell, John Prine, Grateful Dead, Lynyrd Skynyrd (the original), Little Feat, the Allman Brothers Band, just to name a few.

Can't name them all but...The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, Ten Years After, Dylan, Robin Trower, Cream, Eric Clapton, Derek and the Dominos, anything with John Mayal everything he does is gold, CCR, Donovan, MC5, The Monkees, Nirvana, Pat Benatar, The Rolling Stones, Rush, The Byrds, Janis Joplin, Robert Plant (solo), The Who, Velvet Underground...as for more current stuff its mostly stuff from "across the pond" as the Americans would say...Arctic Monkeys (i've met alex turner like literally 1 on 1 it was amazing and we are both from the north so we could understand each other), The Kooks, The Parlor Mob, The Last Shadow Puppets, The Rascals, The Ting Tings, The Black Keys, The White Stripes, Cage The Elephant, Jet, The Rifles, The Wombats

I am gonna stick with the music I grew up with besides Led Zeppelin.

In no particular order:

Rush

Black Sabbath

Iron Maiden

Judas Priest

Deep Purple

AeroSmith

the Rolling Stones

the Beatles

Jimi Hendrix

the Eagles

Bad Company

Zebra

Fastway

Dio

and many more. I reliaze this list is a bit long but that is all that I could think of in about a minutes time. I am sure I may add a few more in the near future.

The Yardbirds! Great choice pagemccartney95 B) Thought I'd also add Captain Beefheart,Bruce Springsteen,The Ramones and Robert Johnson.

Thanks! :) It's always cool when I see other Zep fans who also dig the Yardbirds, whom I consider Zep's big brother(or would it be father?).

:peace:,

Jo

Thanks! :) It's always cool when I see other Zep fans who also dig the Yardbirds, whom I consider Zep's big brother(or would it be father?).

:peace:,

Jo

Awesome! The Yardbirds really are like Zep's father band. I think they are so overlooked that it's ridiculous.

Awesome! The Yardbirds really are like Zep's father band. I think they are so overlooked that it's ridiculous.

I'd say my top three, after Zep would be Neil Young, Pink Floyd and Clapton/Cream.

I also like 1970's Elton John and Billy Joel when I'm in a softer mood.

Besides Led Zeppelin, off the top of my head, I like...AC/DC, The White Stripes, Jimi Hendrix, Fleetwood Mac, 70s KISS, The Beatles, Nirvana, Metallica, Prince, Smashing Pumpkins, The Rolling Stones, and I also have a penchant for disco and funk music. Of course, there are too many more to name...

Besides LZ and The Stones.

Grand Funk Railroad

Steppenwolf

The Moody Blues

Creedance Clearwater Revial

Aerosmith/Joe Perry

Jeff Beck

David Bowie

Mott The Hoople/Ian Hunter

Bad Company

Joe Satriani

Van Halen

Hank Wiliiams Jr.

et al.

I like most anything in the classic rock genre: The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Electric Light Orchestra, David Bowie, The Yardbirds, Jeff Beck, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, AC/DC, Queen, U2, and more that I can't think of right now. (Sorry, but I don't like the Rolling Stones.)

I also like The White Stripes (and The Raconteurs and Dead Weather) and Arcade Fire.

:)

I'm quite an "unconventional" Zep fan I suppose.

They're actually the only real so called classic rock band I'm into, not that I'm ignorant about others, it's just nowadays I listen to a lot of punk compared to when I was about 16/17 .

I lovelovelove The Stooges, dark electro like IAMX, David Bowie, list is endless really, I could be here all day.

Roy Harper...Velvet Underground, Frank Sinatra, ELvis PresLey, Janis JopLin, Ray CharLes, The Yardbirds, The BeatLes, The Doors, Pink FLoyd, SteppenwoLf, Bob DyLan, The Kinks, Cream, The Mamas & The Papas, BLue Oyster CuLt, Louis Armstrong, Ramones..also cLassicaL stuff: Tchaikovsky, RaveL, VivaLdi, CarL Orff, Sarasate, Franz Liszt, Aaron CopLand, Wagner, Beethoven, Mozart, Bach..

I listen to the sixties and seventies rock bands (to many to name), also a lot of blues/soul and jazz (raised in New Orleans). I also like country (both old and some new). And of course Elvis.

But most of the time I am listening to LZ and anything that they are attached to:-)

Beatles, Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band, Stones, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Procol Harum, Jimi Hendrix, Kalidescope (Both British and American bands), Guns N'Roses, Motley Crue, Bob Dylan, The Doors, Marrianne Faithfull, Yoko Ono, Velvet Underground, Poison, Kinks, Czar, The Firm, Tuesday's Children, T Rex, Bobby Darin, Elvis, Fats Domino, Pretty Things, Tiffany, Cream, Kinks, Roy Harper, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Byrds, Jefferson Airplane, Enigima, Charletans, Electric Prunes, The Yardbirds and Frank Sinatra are some of what I like

Rush, Lynyrd Skynyd, Metallica, Radiohead, Black Sun Empire (drum n bass), Noisia (also drum n bass, I like plenty of electronic music.), George Benson, Miles Davis, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Eminem, Ugly Duckling, Joe Walsh, Rory Gallagher, Black Sabbath, Bob Marley, Matyiashu, Blue Oyster Cult, Johnny Winter, Ten Years After, The Who, Neil Young, Pink Floyd, Crosby Stills and Nash, Canned heat, Yes. That's just a few but all I can be bothered writing atm. B)

Archived