Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. It's probably just me please tell me what you think
  3. So I looked at a couple of spotify's made playlists and their drum mania and air guitar I feel incorrectly represent led zeppelin and a few other bands for example Whole lotta love?!! on a drumming playlist, how about when the levee breaks or Kashmir?! even the immigrant song has better drums, and running down a dream is not that good with drumming too, that's just me. Stairway!!!!!! what the solo doesn't come to the end of the song, who does air guitar on stairway. Immigrant song's okay I guess, but what about heartbreaker, communication breakdown, they don't do other band as big hits, why do Zeppelin's they have the best collection of small hits ever.
  4. JTM

football

Defo not amused, anyway any money spent is pocket change to any oilygark (sic) Sheik.
  5. Fair enough. Typo. Crown Court is not the High Court, but it is the higher court.
  6. referred to Crown Court, which is a higher court than Magistrates Court but is not the High Court.
  7. Glorious. Warm, clear and sunny. What a treat for Easter?
  8. For me Steve, he will always be best ever. His output after teaming with The Black Crows and the o2 gig is non existent for whatever reason. But maybe he does not want to output less than what he feels acceptible to himself critically. No matter. For me - BEST EVER musician along with the other 3 but with added mastery of song/guitar writing and producing.
  9. He WAS considered one of the very best ever, but 1999-2019 saw him slip to somewhere between Scatman John and Left Shark. ...Jimmy Page here...
  10. I don't think that an accurate take. Of course he is aware of the past. It is reality. His reality. Jimmy keeps the focus on his work and output from Led Zeppelin - not the excess. No discussion about his "challenges" shall we say. Perfectly legitimate for Jimmy to do that. He thinks about and reminisces about the music and the good stuff. No time for what swirled around it and it's nobody's business really. Even if he wanted to discuss the darker side of things, there would be so much context to consider. If he was an average, or just great rocker from the past, it might be worth detailing how the addictions and excesses blended into his story - Nikki Sixx does this quite well and Dirt (I thought) was a well told story in that respect. But when you are considered widely as one of the very best ever, I don't see value in him publicly engaging about his personal demons. For what benefit? If he does not wish to, good!
  11. a rainy Easter break. And my freakin sinuses are in rebellion. At least i have next week off.....
  12. "No, really. I am concerned about my legacy".
  13. Going to miss this ballpark! Beautiful night for a game, 61°F , wind at 4mph, beer at close to 34°F 😎
  14. Karac's death and the events that followed have definitely colored Robert's perception of that tour. None of what he said is really wrong, but the same could be said for 1975 and even (arguably) parts of 1973. But like I said before, I love how crazy, wild and over the top the 77 tour is, even though I completely get why it's not others' cup of tea.
  15. IpMan, your reading comprehension skills are hopeless. Perhaps get someone to read my posts to you and then, using visual aids, explain what they mean.
  16. Right, because nothing says "I'm concerned about my legacy" like selling 50th anniversary snow boards, coffee mugs and blankets.
  17. One can be INVESTIGATED and/or questioned based upon an accusation, Ding Dong. Particularly when the accused has a record of drug-related offences. Highly unlikely but entirely possible given there is no High Court statute of limitations for criminal activity.
  18. Imagine if Zeppelin played the Kampuchea benefit...
  19. Yes, a photographer friend of Jimmy's died at Plumpton Place in October 1979. Jimmy placed the house for sale shortly after that and moved into Old Mill House in 1980. edit: Old Mill House is where Bonzo passed away less than a year after Jimmy's friend passed away in his other house. Jesus that is absolutely tragic.
  20. Wow, your a regular Nostradamus. Never do you cease to amaze me Steve, now you think you know the future too. Anyway, your post STILL had nothing to do with what you replied. This is today, not 2050. What do Muslim's have to do with an electrical fire? What does fiduciary obligations have to do with a church burning down during renovations due to an accident? Are you claiming the French government purposely used sub-par labor and / or material in renovating a landmark that brings in hundreds of millions of Euro each year? Further. it is still a Roman Catholic landmark, if they are gonna place their advertisement all over the place and reap the income, damn right they need to pony up.
  1. Load more activity