Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It's Time Machine from 1960, directed by George Pal, starring Rod Taylor and Yvette Mimieux. It's so colourful and well done and it's got some very pristine friendship, enlightening romance and beautiful idealism and many other positive ideas and philosophical ideas against war and lowest forms of human existence. I always liked such movies for their message and how hard life can be to understand and cope with and escaping your own time and trying to just help create a better world has always been an idea close to me, although it can bring hard times.
  3. Today
  4. Respectfully, jimmy leaving the black crowes tour for a back injury and never touring again....makes sense. Hey, jimmy page did not announce his retirement, he just went out live, with robert plant in 98 and the black crowes in 99, 00.
  5. Yesterday
  6. I just bought the entire franchise minus the Rob Zombie remakes, I also bought the 2018 reboot, Halloween is my favorite slasher flick. It’s the time of the season! 🎃
  7. I'm merely taking the original poster's word at face value that it has something to do with the pylon scheme, which was 1978-79.
  8. Very cool picture, agreed. It's definitely not '71, but Page looks far too healthy for '79, I would have guessed '74.
  9. Ok, if that's the January 2013 issue I don't have it yet BUT according to notes it contains an interview with Alan Moulder (who discusses the 02 Arena recordings) not Jimmy Page.
  10. ^^^You're the photographer? Regardless, a standing ovation for you for sharing it here. What a phenomenal shot! Malcolm Dent was Jimmy's caretaker at Boleskine for many years. Note the correct date is circa April 1979. Hopefully we can nail down the exact date. https://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/mey/phillipsharbour/index.html
  11. Thanks, it means a lot to me that you responded, nice hearing from a true fan, I think I perhaps deserve that after listening to all the albums in such detail in the last few years and especially to the rhytm in the last two years and I certainly listen to atleast three bootlegs from each year a lot, just don't catch me on some specific bass line moment on Seattle 21/3 1975, it's my favourite bootleg and it would sort of hurt.
  12. I'd love to hear this remaster! The 14th is one of my favorite shows.
  13. Archived photo by Dougie Corrance : Archiving 57 years of my photographs... Inverness 1971, leaving the Town Hall is Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page and to his right, Malcolm Dent (campaigner) and to his left, artist Barry Colby, who created the image of the Hermit on Led Zeppelin 4 album. This was taken during the court case Jimmy brought against the Electricity Board, and succeeded in preventing pylons spoiling the landscape around Loch Ness.
  14. Can someone please send me a link to the niteowl version too? Thank you very much!
  15. Amen brother, long live Chrissy Snow!!!
  16. L.A. Rams Buffalo Jacksonville Minnesota Green Bay Houston N.Y. Giants San Francisco SD Chargers Chicago Seattle Dallas New England
  17. Last round, Copenhagen - 7/24/79 was eliminated. Round 6. If you'd like to read all about it, here is the post with all the important info and here is the post for this round. The round posts include a detailed tracker of which show goes out when and the remaining shows. If none of that interests you and you'd like to go straight to voting, this is a direct link to the poll.
  18. Your honesty and sincerity is quite refreshing Samo. Looking forward to hearing your tracks...
  19. Denver L L.A. Rams Miami Jacksonville Minnesota Green Bay Houston N.Y. Giants San Fran Tennessee New Orleans Seattle Dallas New England
  20. How do you figure that? Because the damn Yankees are not there? You got one. But you are going to have to beat Cole if you get to game 7. I would think Houston will save him for game 7? But unsure. Have to see if its up. The Nationals will be decided dogs to Houston, but this extra rest is heaven sent. It gives them a bit of a leveling off perhaps?
  21. Very soon the Bills will be on the radar as major players in the AFC. I hope the Rams win tomorrow. If they do I wonder if its the end for Atlanta's coach? I think he should have been fired after blowing a sure win in the Super Bowl
  22. Well he is to miss 3 games is the latest news. Three tough ones. Green Bay and Minnesota at KC next.
  23. Jimmy has always been pretty evasive and vague about his recording and production techniques. I’ve analyzed lots of stuff and feel like I understand his approach, but there’s lots of blank spaces where he has never revealed his techniques publicly
  24. I have this issue of Sound on Sound from when Celebration Day came out, I'm quite sure it goes in depth about Page producing, will post later.
  25. Glad I saw them again last week in Atlanta and Luke signed my book. R😎🎸👍
  1. Load more activity