Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yeah, gotta love those logic and debate skills coming from the other side.
  4. Fabulous!!! I was at the show on the 30th
  5. I can't take it, I want Hockey!!!!!!
  6. Tomorrow, Memorial day, will be 42 years to the day that I saw Led Zeppelin in Landover, MD. Advertized as Washington DC of course the concert was at the old Capital Centre.
  7. Yes, this idea was discussed on the recent LA75 Soundboard thread. Definitely plausible, but then people would have their money tied up in one way or another waiting for the order list to grow to sufficient size. Since EV hasn't opted to go this route, probably we can conclude that this market simply isn't big enough.
  8. To quote Mick Jagger - Who's fighting and what for? Why are we fighting! Bootlegs are a key component of the Zeppelin (and many other's) legacy. I find it quite enjoyable and necessary to discuss various gigs with the people in this forum. I'd love to see a Netflix type doc on this topic. They can start with the legend about Bob Dylan's Great White Wonder and cover everything from Mike Millard to the Grateful Dead and Phish, etc. Could not agree more......
  9. I haven't heard a Menswear reference in YEARS! I was a big Charlatans UK fan back in the day and saw them open for The CUK in the mid-1990's at a club in Chicago - The Metro or The Vic. Looking forward to this for sure!
  10. A TV News channel today came up with an interesting abbreviation for Boris Johnson's name : BoJo. Being The Doors fan that I am, my brain soon switched to a rather interesting variant of the line Mr. Mojo Risin': Mr. BoJo Risin' I couldn't help but make this silly pun, given that BoJo is one of the contenders for the post of Britain's Next PM!
  11. ^^Funny how clueless everybody was, nobody there even knew what a David Lee Roth is
  12. I have a feeling we will see some trickling out of the early 75 tour shows in SBD. Either Chicago or Minn. I would love to hear that early set list with Wanton and Levee in SBD quality.
  13. This is why conservatives are going to lose the battle. Their sense of logic and debate skills never rise above 8th grade level. I'm pro-second amendment, but every time someone on the right tries to argue I lose some hope.
  14. Every time I see the Ghost busters logo I can taste the cereal from the 80s.
  15. WOW! Looks like the Raptors broke the curse! So it's Warriors vs. Raptors
  16. If you're not looking to collect every book out there and just want a thorough, comprehensive account of the band's history without all the fluff, I strongly recommend this one by Keith Shadwick. It's rather cheap as well for around $10 on eBay.
  17. Couldn't they do a pre-order system where orders are fullfilled only when enough units are sold? Granted I have no idea of the size of their market and whether that would fly.
  18. Andrew Loog Oldham, former manager of The Rolling Stones, to make a public appearance in TORONTO on May 30th: https://boxoffice.hotdocs.ca/websales/pages/info.aspx?evtinfo=91356~fff311b7-cdad-4e14-9ae4-a9905e1b9cb0&utm_source=eBulletin&utm_medium=2019.05.23HDC&utm_campaign=HDCEvents&utm_content=RodTheMod
  19. It will be “Spectacular” (To quote RP)... R😎
  20. Yesterday
  21. I will gladly buy a complete concert on disc but just torrent these partial shows. Sure as I pay a 100 for a partial, the full show will be out for 200. Have been burned too many times
  22. I'm afraid so, most likely. They're going to drag out any releases, with samplers and teasers and such, until they can make enough money from egregiously-priced re-releases on top of the new soundboard (something that only hardcore collectors will patron). Unfortunately it's the only way they can really make money, because with a general release of the soundboard itself, it will get uploaded almost immediately, completely killing their market. However, I do believe they have the entirety of the LA 75 shows (plus Houston, 1st San Diego, and 2nd Long Beach, and the remaining May 77 shows), so we will eventually get a complete one later this year. With Osaka last year, I believe they simply don't have the complete show and released what they have.
  23. Why Bob Ezrin Hid 'The Wall' Tapes From Pink Floyd's Record Label: https://ultimateclassicrock.com/pink-floyd-bob-ezrin-the-wall/
  24. Deep Purple Honored With Ivor Novello 'International Achievement' Award: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/deep-purple-honored-with-ivor-novello-international-achievement-award/
  1. Load more activity