Jason Bonham to attend Led Zepagain show this Sat!

Steve Z(oso)

We're thrilled to announce that Jason Bonham, son of Led Zeppelin's drummer, John Bonham, will be attending our show at the House of Blues in Hollywood this Sat night!! Jason, of course, filled in for his late father for the Led Zeppelin reunion show in London back in Dec 2007, as well as when they reunited for Atlantic Record's 40th Anniversary in 1988. We will, of course, be inviting Jason to join us on stage to play, and hopefully, he will accept!

This will be our 1977 Tour Revisited show, which is a recreation of Led Zeppelin's final US Tour in 1977, featuring the same setlist and costumes, with rear screen projections, and the famous "Jimmy Page Laser Pyramid!"

Complete info and advance tickets are available at:

HOB.COM

or by telephone at (323) 848-5100.

Hope to see some of you there!

l_63d1ca0c0d694a8e9a4fa696afdc9a35.jpg

We're thrilled to announce that Jason Bonham, son of Led Zeppelin's drummer, John Bonham, will be attending our show at the House of Blues in Hollywood this Sat night!! Jason, of course, filled in for his late father for the Led Zeppelin reunion show in London back in Dec 2007, as well as when they reunited for Atlantic Record's 40th Anniversary in 1988. We will, of course, be inviting Jason to join us on stage to play, and hopefully, he will accept!

This will be our 1977 Tour Revisited show, which is a recreation of Led Zeppelin's final US Tour in 1977, featuring the same setlist and costumes, with rear screen projections, and the famous "Jimmy Page Laser Pyramid!"

HOB.COM

Awsome, I wish I could see you guys live, you sound really great :D

Cool. Thankz, Steve.

Wish I could make it, but will be in Atlanta.

Have a great show and hope to see y'all performing in the South East sometime in the future.

Please let us know if Jason accepts and provide a road warrior report afterwards (if possible). :)

R B)

HOB.COM

sweet!

I'm there!!

sweet!

I'm there!!

Waaaah!!! I can't make it this weekend dangbungit!! :mad:

But Steve I KNOW you guys will put on a kick-ass show! I hope Jason joins you guys on stage.....can't wait to hear the details, see some pics.....have fun. Anyone who lives in LA and has free time this weekend needs to check out this band....you won't regret it!!! :)

HOB.COM

Have a great show...and look forward to the review post.

Steve, I wish I could be there, but I did the next best thing as far as Atlanta goes....

(since y'all are on the west coast). Have fun... :)

I just pre-ordered 2 box seats for The Music of Led Zeppelin with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra

(for Friday, June 26th)

http://www.classicchastain.com/e2-Atlanta-...pelin-about.php

http://www.themusicofledzeppelin.com/

I know it won't be the same, but at least I get to hear some music that's Zeppelin related.

Does anyone know about this type of concert (was there a previous thread relating to this sort of thing???)

R B)

Yes, it happend Sat night!

What an incredible experience that was, to have Jason sit in with us! He tore through 'Rock & Roll' and just brought the house down! To think, the last time I'd seen him play that was onstage at the O2 with Jimmy, Robert & John Paul!

Jason, his wife & sister Zoe hung out with us for quite a while afterwards, and they all are as nice as can be.

Here's one of my favorits shots from Dirk. Check out his whole gallery from Sat night at dirkbag.com.

IMG_8744.jpg

I have had a look through the photos Steve and they are AWESOME! You can see in the shots what a great night you had. You must still be on a rock and roll high :yourock::D

Thanks for the link!

wow, great pics! how i would love to go see your band. any chance of an australian tour ?????

so great that jason not only saw the show, but joined you onstage. what a buzz for you guys !

That's awesome. Is there any way for us to hear it?

Glad the show went so well for you and your band Steve. Must have been really something to have Jason up on stage with you. What an experience. Was Rock and Roll the only number he played with your band on?

Now I just wait with baited breath for the arrival of...east coast shows!

Archived