Food

zoso13zeppelin

Mine too - tho here we call it Melanzane. :)

Probably the real Italian name, here they have to dumb everything up for stupid American white trash, esp in my town.

Tonight I had vegitarian stir fry and pudding with smashed cookies in it- biscuits aross the pond right? :lol:

Probably the real Italian name, here they have to dumb everything up for stupid American white trash, esp in my town.

Yeah the italian for Eggplant (Aubergine as we call it here) is Melanzane, and of course Parmesan is parmigiana, so the official translation would be both together, but we just call it Melanzane here for short, and know what that means. They even have it that way on restaurant menus. :mellow:

Tonight I had vegitarian stir fry and pudding with smashed cookies in it- biscuits aross the pond right? :lol:

Yeah - that one's simple enough! :lol:

I mad a delicious Yakissoba last night, and, of course, i drink a lot...

Yeah the italian for Eggplant (Aubergine as we call it here) is Melanzane, and of course Parmesan is parmigiana, so the official translation would be both together, but we just call it Melanzane here for short, and know what that means. They even have it that way on restaurant menus. :mellow:

*taking notes:

-next time in Recife, Gio will have to prove that he's the king of Yakissobas

-next time in Newcastle, I'll order a Melanzane (we'll have to go to an Italian place then, KB)

Yeah - that one's simple enough! :lol:

I remember that one from a friend who moved to the states from London.:lol:

I also remember seeing that on a menu once at an Itallian resteraunt so I thought that's what it was. I just wasn't sure if I was remembered right. I don't have much money right now so I don't go to eat real fancy places when I go out and I like home made eggplant parmesian the best. It's funny its so good when my mum makes it because it's just from a recipe she found a news paper. :lol:

Nothing tonight. I'm at home and there's no food around here- well really nothing that sounded good and then I got busy doing somethings and forgot that I was hungry. :wacko:

Aww,

I will cook something for us. I am actually a very good cook LR. Besides I like the way you think, well from what I know anyways. If I get a maid, I dont give a hoot where she's from lol.

I think I will have a breakfast of buttermilk pancakes, dripping in real butter and Butterworths....with sausages, OJ and tea..

Manders, You made me hungry, you did it I know you did, I dunno how, but you did it, why? :blink::blink:

Cheers and GOOD MORNING LZ peeps.

Shad :D w

Archived