What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

What made me unhappy today? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I am having a beautiful and wonderful day at work today. Its a beautiful feeling to have when you can honestly say that you love your job and you get paid well for loving it. Have a great day die hard ZEPPELIN fans and ROCK ON FOREVER!

What made me unhappy today? That my great day at work has to come to an end at 2:30 P.M. Central time. My co-workers and I had a chance to leave and go home early today but everyone refused because everyone was having such a great time. Now, everyone is looking forward to coming to work tomorrow. There's even another potluck being planned for tomorrow. Man, I can't eat like this everyday, I'm getting spoiled by my co-workers. Tomorrow's theme for the potluck is MEXICAN FOOD! My female co-workers are going to make homemade Tamales, Enchiladas, Tacos, Beans, Rice and Tortillas! What more could you ask for? Other than that, NO ONE'S bringing or buying lunch tomorrow nor is the cafeteria going to have any business tomorrow. It even looks like other sections are getting in on the action. Its amazing how little ol me can turn the whole building in to party central. It makes me feel great that my co-workers trust me enough by feeling comfortable in being themselves around me because they know I won't turn around and snitch them off. Then again, they have a lot of shit on me but they keep it to themselves! I don't like playing those bullshit politics games. Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER my friends!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

My mother in law passed away this morning after a battle with liver and colon cancer.

I was honoured to be at her side when it happened and would like to thank the staff in the palliative care unit at Burnaby Hospital for their kindness and compassion.

My mother in law passed away this morning after a battle with liver and colon cancer.

I was honoured to be at her side when it happened and would like to thank the staff in the palliative care unit at Burnaby Hospital for their kindness and compassion.

Oh Ally, I am so sorry my friend. My condolences to you and your family during your time of grief. My prayers are with you and your family. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Ally, I am thinking of you and your family.

I'm very sorry.

So sorry for your family's loss. My condolences to you.

You have my heartfelt sympathy on your loss, ally. I understand what you mean by it being an honor to be at her side when she took her last breath. And I'm sure that having you all there made her passing a more peaceful one. There will be a time to mourn and a time to look back on the many ways that she has enriched your lives. Take care ~~ Becky

Sorry to hear about your loss Ally.

All our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours at this difficult time.

Just remember this is the time to celebrate all the good things about your Mother-in-law's life.

From what you said of her she will be missed but never forgotten and the world would have been all the poorer for not having her here at all.

Cheers mate!

Oh Ally, I have no words to express how sorry I am to hear this. Sending you and your family love and condolences :hug:

Thank's so much to all of you. Your kind words and thoughts are much appreciated.

Her whole family was by her side at the time of her passing and because of that, we could all walk away comforted by the thought that her suffering was over. She will be missed by everyone knew her but for those of us that she loved, she will continue to be by our side every step of the way. For me personally, she took a lost, scruffy looking 18 yr old kid and taught him that there was more to life than just being a party animal. Without her influence and love, I know I would have continued to be nothing more than another lost soul without any real purpose. I owe her but, I also know that the only way I can pay her back is to try and be a good person who cares about more than just himself.

Thanks again

Very sorry for your loss, Ally. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. May you find some comfort in this difficult time.

What made me unhappy today? Actually nothing, but I do have to do some work from home which means that I am telecommuting (Doing my job) from home on a separate employer laptop. I am moving and switching from one computer to another. I may not be going out dancing tonight but thats ok, there will always be another day and time for it. ROCK ON FOREVER!

I changed the number on my phone so the girl I love can't call. She is too messed up to live with. That doesn't stop me from caring about her and wanting to be with her. I miss her terribly, but I have to get her out of my life.

I'll see how well I do. She has a power over me that no woman ever had before. Every time I swear I'll never see her again, she calls, and I come running.

She has a key to my apartment, but it's a long way off the beaten path for her. I suspect she won't come out here if she doesn't have a way to contact me first.

It's hard for me to be angry with her, or hold her in contempt for the mean and crazy things she does. She drinks herself to sleep and wakes up screaming from nightmares about her past. Considering the rocky road she was forced to tread in her youth, she has accomplished incredible things in her life. It's heartrending to see her so broken and lost after falling from such heights.

She used to work in the the White House Communication Office writing letters for the President, and that's just a sample.

Edited by Atlas

Oh, Ally, I just saw this. I am very sorry for the loss of your beloved mother in law. SHe had a loving family at her side and I feel she knew that. The staff at the palliative care unit sounded wonderful. May she rest in peace. Love to you and your grieving family. :(