The Groupie Thing

Evster2012

Why is it that some people take real offense when I start a topic referring to (and asking) what Led Zeppelin did backstage or what supposedly happened on the "Starship"? Most of already know what may or may not have (and did) happen. I am asking just for other's opinions. Simple as that. Unless we were actually there, how could we know what really did happen. Speculation? What others think can be a powerful image. Whether true or false.

If I start a certain topic about Led Zeppelin and "Drugs" or Led Zeppelin and Aleister Crowley, it seems to get negative responses or banned altogether. Why is this topic any different? Led Zeppelin and "groupies" and or "underage" girls? Just like drugs, the word groupie or underage definately brings up something "illegal".

Edited by lzzoso

What does religion have to do with this?

Hi 'Electrophile'

"Religion" was what first put an age on what was or what wasnt acceptable as far as Underage Sex goes, the age of Rock'n'Roll changed all that forever. People still have a problem especially with "Rock Stars" having Sex with Underaged Girls, i was just throwing some light on the fact that "Underaged Sex" has been going on for hundreds of years and by people who are supposed to be "Holier than thou", like Mohommed, and who should know better, just like the "Rock Stars" should.

Regards, Danny

i have to agree with the comments about it being " a different time ". it doesn't make it right, but it was different . and hey, it wasn't just band members, or celebs, either. it happened in everyday life.

a song from that time by aussie band " dragon " ...

... i just wanted to kiss someone

i got the moondog blues

you just happened to be standing there

so won't you tell me

won't you tell me the truth?

are you old enough?

are you old enough for love ? ....

Edited by slave to zep

i have to agree with the comments about it being " a different time ". it doesn't make it right, but it was different . and hey, it wasn't just band members, or celebs, either. it happened in everyday life.

Hi S2Z,

No you dont have to agree with them bitch. :o you could have agreed with me you know? :mad:

Only joking, you can agree with who you like, but anyone who took the trouble to read through my link would have seen that it was as aphorant to people back then as it is to us now, but when a "Holy Man" commits acts that would have sent us ordinary folk to the gallows he gets away with it, why? because people are to afraid to say anything incase they are riddiculed or even worse, Bullaed. :blink:

Regards, Danny

Hi S2Z,

No you dont have to agree with them bitch. :o you could have agreed with me you know? :mad:

Only joking, you can agree with who you like, but anyone who took the trouble to read through my link would have seen that it was as aphorant to people back then as it is to us now, but when a "Holy Man" commits acts that would have sent us ordinary folk to the gallows he gets away with it, why? because people are to afraid to say anything incase they are riddiculed or even worse, Bullaed. :blink:

Regards, Danny

i wasn't talking about that far back, danny! :slapface::D

i meant the 70s were different.

i wasn't talking about that far back, danny! :slapface::D

i meant the 70s were different.

Hi S2Z,

The 70s, thats way back mate, i can hardly remember what happened yesterday let alone 30-40 years ago, what was so different about the 70s then, apart from "Flares" that is? :lol:

Regards, Danny

Why is it that some people take real offense when I start a topic referring to (and asking) what Led Zeppelin did backstage or what supposedly happened on the "Starship"? Most of already know what may or may not have (and did) happen. I am asking just for other's opinions. Simple as that. Unless we were actually there, how could we know what really did happen. Speculation? What others think can be a powerful image. Whether true or false.

If I start a certain topic about Led Zeppelin and "Drugs" or Led Zeppelin and Aleister Crowley, it seems to get negative responses or banned altogether. Why is this topic any different? Led Zeppelin and "groupies" and or "underage" girls? Just like drugs, the word groupie or underage definately brings up something "illegal".

Well technically, the topic is about why Zeppelin was villified while other rockstars got a free pass. The topic isn't Zeppelin and groupies. That's been well discussed. Enjoy the search function. ;)

Let's ask Ted Nugent, shall we?

SHE MAKES HER MOVE AT MIDNIGHT

SHE’S GOT THE MAGIC TOUCH

THE LITTLE GIRL IS DANGEROUS

AND JUST A BIT TOO MUCH

IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR

ABOUT THE STROKE OF TWELVE

SHE’LL BE STEPPING OUT

SHE’S GONNA RAISE SOME HELL

AND IT’S HER MOVE

SHE’S HOLDING THAT WILD CARD

GOTTA MAKE HER MOVE

SHE’LL MAKE YOUR LIFE SO HARD

HIGH HEEL SNEAKERS

HEAD TO TOE IN LACE

SUCH A DANGEROUS BODY

WITH A LITTLE GIRLS FACE

Chorus:

LITTLE MISS DANGEROUS

LITTLE MISS DANGEROUS TO ME

SHE’S MY LITTLE MISS DANGEROUS

OH YES SHE IS

LOOKING FOR TROUBLE, LOOKING FOR SEX

WALKING ON THE WILD SIDE, SHE’S SO COMPLEX

SHE’S ON FIRE, THE HEAT IS COMING ON

THE GIRLS ON FIRE, SHE BURNS ALL NIGHT LONG

HIGH HEEL SNEAKERS

HEAD TO TOE IN LACE

SUCH A DANGEROUS BODY

WITH A LITTLE GIRLS FACE

or Motorhead:

Teenage baby you're a sweet young thing,

Still tied to Mommy's apron strings,

I don't even dare to ask your age,

It's enough to know you're here backstage,

You're Jailbait, and I just can't wait,

Jailbait baby come on

One chase baby, all I need,

My decision made at lightning speed,

I don't even want to know your name,

It's enough to know you feel the same,

Jailbait, and I just can't wait,

Jailbait baby get down

Tell you baby oh you look so fine,

Sending quivers up and down my spine,

I don't care about our different ages,

I'm an open book with well thumbed pages,

Jailbait, oh and I ain't too late,

Jailbait baby get down

Also, who took real offense to your posts? I (at least) have been more than candid in response to your questions. My only problem is that you've been less than satisfied with my answers. I can't do anything about that. At least I tried. :beer:

Hi S2Z,

The 70s, thats way back mate, i can hardly remember what happened yesterday let alone 30-40 years ago, what was so different about the 70s then, apart from "Flares" that is? :lol:

Regards, Danny

i dunno .... call it naievety, lack of political correctness, ..... you are the same age as me, danny. though it may have been different in the u.k. out here in oz, we rode around in the backs of utes ( no seatbelts, none in the front either! ) we didn't lock up the house like fort knox, got into pubs underage etc etc things were just a little more laid back imo. not saying it was better, just different.just in my small school in a country town, 4 girls got pregnant before the age of 16. and NO, i wasn't one of them! :P

i have to agree with the comments about it being " a different time ". it doesn't make it right, but it was different .

Totally agreed! It wasn't unusual then. I guess what I was getting at is why Page took it on the chin while frankly it wasn't strange or uncommon. Page and Lori seems to be a big deal. Nobody talks about her and Bowie. No one villifies Bowie. But Jimmy gets dragged through the mud for doing what everybody was doing. Why just Jimmy?

I dated a girl whose mom was proud that when she was 15, she tugged off Paul McCartney in her coat pocket. Daltrey too. Yet she was afraid of then Yardbirds' Jimmy Page. When her daughter was 14, she would take her up to Sunset Strip and drop her off to be "with the band". She was proud of her groupie heritage and wanted her daughter to be a legacy. Oh how she'd go on about Rodney Bingenheimer! I sat slack-jawed at The Rainbow watching her sit on the lap of "Uncle Bill" Gazzari. He knew her well. She was 18 then, but I was stunned by the casualness of it. The Rainbow was closed, it was after hours, but she knew the guy at the door and in we went at 3am. Then she went in the bathroom and blew some guy called Tanzel from a band called Circus and I took her home (to her mom's) for the last time. What a wierd scene!

Amusing anecdote: While she was servicing stud Tanzel, I ended up hooking up with the bartender! This was 1990.

She was my age. We dated on and off until 2004! ;)

Lead guitarist of Whole Lotta Rosies. Second from left:

Rosies.jpg

i dunno .... call it naievety, lack of political correctness, ..... you are the same age as me, danny. though it may have been different in the u.k. out here in oz, we rode around in the backs of utes ( no seatbelts, none in the front either! ) we didn't lock up the house like fort knox, got into pubs underage etc etc things were just a little more laid back imo. not saying it was better, just different.just in my small school in a country town, 4 girls got pregnant before the age of 16. and NO, i wasn't one of them! :P

Twaz the same in England my dear, its never been any different really, theres always been underage sex, in my catholic secondary school one of the teaching priests was sent back to Ireland for abusing a girl in my class. I dont see how anyone can vilify what some Rock Star did when Priests, Prophets and Popes did and still do to some extent anyway.

I think that we expect people in the spotlight, like Rock'n'Roll, to do things that although we would find unexceptable ourselves now, and were only too pleased to do when we were young and carefree, we want them to live on the edge, we envy their immorality and excesses and in a way we would like to do what they do but are to frightened of the consequences to do it, we are cowards then?

Regards, Danny

PS, "I have drunk from the cup and i am very aware of its intoxication"

Totally agreed! It wasn't unusual then. I guess what I was getting at is why Page took it on the chin while frankly it wasn't strange or uncommon. Page and Lori seems to be a big deal. Nobody talks about her and Bowie. No one villifies Bowie. But Jimmy gets dragged through the mud for doing what everybody was doing. Why just Jimmy?

I dated a girl whose mom was proud that when she was 15, she tugged off Paul McCartney in her coat pocket. Daltrey too. Yet she was afraid of then Yardbirds' Jimmy Page. When her daughter was 14, she would take her up to Sunset Strip and drop her off to be "with the band". She was proud of her groupie heritage and wanted her daughter to be a legacy. Oh how she'd go on about Rodney Bingenheimer! I sat slack-jawed at The Rainbow watching her sit on the lap of "Uncle Bill" Gazzari. He knew her well. She was 18 then, but I was stunned by the casualness of it. The Rainbow was closed, it was after hours, but she knew the guy at the door and in we went at 3am. Then she went in the bathroom and blew some guy called Tanzel from a band called Circus and I took her home (to her mom's) for the last time. What a wierd scene!

Amusing anecdote: While she was servicing stud Tanzel, I ended up hooking up with the bartender! This was 1990.

She was my age. We dated on and off until 2004! ;)

Lead guitarist of Whole Lotta Rosies. Second from left:

Rosies.jpg

How's it going "Evster" my buddy? I hope all is well with you. OH MY GOD! That picture that you have up on this post, I'M IN LUST WITH A WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE'S!!!!!!!! Ha Ha! ROCK ON my friend!

NOT condoning anything here--but "Only Sixteen" and such are a bit different because 16 was the legal age of consent at the time those songs were written, at least in the UK where I was at the time, not sure about the US. So, strictly speaking, nothing illicit was being suggested in such songs, although it was also assumed that the guy in the song was an appropriate age for a 16-year-old girl. Not, say, 93! :D

Im sure it depends on what state your in for that answer Aqua, North Carolina law state's that the age at the time will depend on the law.

Under 16 and other person over 16 (but under 21) is statutory rape.

Over 16 (but under 21) other person over 21 is statutory rape.

The parents/guardian of the miner can intervene and say, yes or no.

Edited by BonzoLikeDrumer

An observation:

Zeppelin (particularly Page) get a black mark in history for indulgences with underage girls. They're a dangerous band right? Now let's hop down to the KISS camp with their comic books and lunchboxes. So much kiddie fun! Ironic isn't it how the kids in the backseat would sing along while mom and dad sat up front completely oblivious to the subject when Casey Kasem played this little ditty on the AM radio back in 1978?

"Back for their 6th week in America's Top 40, here's that colorful band from New York, KISS, with their hit single Christine Sixteen!"

She's got me dizzy, she sees me through to the end

She's got me in her hands and there's no use in pretending

Christine sixteen, Christine sixteen

She drives me crazy, I want to give her all I've got

And she's hot every day and night, there is no doubt about it

"I don't usually say things like this to girls your age, but when I saw you

coming out of the school that day, that day I knew, I knew, I've got to have

you, I've got to have you."

She's' been around, but she's young and clean

I've got to have her, can't live without her, whoo no

Guess Gene Simmons gets a free pass. :rolleyes:

*A bit of trivia: This song was co-written with two up and coming rockers from Pasadena, California by the names Eddie and Alex Van Halen. Due to contracts they were never credited. The demo exists, and evidently Ace Frehley played Eddie's solo note for note. Whether it ever sees the light of day is up to the "Demon".

**Van Halen called their 1981 tour the "Hide Your Sheep" tour. :o

How's it going "Evster" my buddy? I hope all is well with you. We're going to have to change the name of this thread from THE GROUPIE THING THREAD to THE JAILBAIT THREAD! Hey "Evster," do you know the lyrics to "Seventeen" by WINGER? So its a year older than sixteen but who gives a f*c*! Ha Ha! I feel that this song would be appropriate for this thread. If someone can post the lyrics to "Seventeen" by WINGER here on this Thread, it would be deeply appreciated. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON my friend!

A LATE NOTE: I am quoting the lyrics to "Seventeen" by WINGER and will be posted very soon. ROCK ON!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

An observation:

Zeppelin (particularly Page) get a black mark in history for indulgences with underage girls. They're a dangerous band right? Now let's hop down to the KISS camp with their comic books and lunchboxes. So much kiddie fun! Ironic isn't it how the kids in the backseat would sing along while mom and dad sat up front completely oblivious to the subject when Casey Kasem played this little ditty on the AM radio back in 1978?

"Back for their 6th week in America's Top 40, here's that colorful band from New York, KISS, with their hit single Christine Sixteen!"

She's got me dizzy, she sees me through to the end

She's got me in her hands and there's no use in pretending

She drives me crazy, I want to give her all I've got

And she's hot every day and night, there is no doubt about it

"I don't usually say things like this to girls your age, but when I saw you

coming out of the school that day, that day I knew, I knew, I've got to have

you, I've got to have you."

She's' been around, but she's young and clean

I've got to have her, can't live without her, whoo no

Guess Gene Simmons gets a free pass. :rolleyes:

*A bit of trivia: This song was co-written with two up and coming rockers from Pasadena, California by the names Eddie and Alex Van Halen. Due to contracts they were never credited. The demo exists, and evidently Ace Frehley played Eddie's solo note for note. Whether it ever sees the light of day is up to the "Demon".

**Van Halen called their 1981 tour the "Hide Your Sheep" tour. :o

How's it going "Evster" my buddy as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is well with all of you! At last, ITS F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!! As promised, here are the lyrics to the song "Seventeen" by WINGER and it goes like this as follows:

SEVENTEEN

By WINGER

Yeah, I saw sparks fly

From the corner of my eye

And when I turned (Whoo)

It was love at first sight

I said please excuse me

I didn't catch your name (Whoa)

It'd be a shame

Not to see you again

And just when I thought

She was coming to my door

She whispered sweet

And brought me to the floor

She said

Chorus:

I'm only seventeen (seventeen)

I'll show you love like you've never seen

She's only seventeen (seventeen)

Daddy says she's too young

But she's old enough for me

Come to my place

We can talk it over (Oh)

Everything going down in your head

She said take it easy

I need some time

Time to work it out

To make you mine

And just when I thought

She was coming to my door

She whispered sweet

And brought me to the floor

She said

Chorus:

I'm only seventeen (seventeen)

You ain't seen love

Ain't seen nothing like me

She's only seventeen

Seventeen........Yeah!!!!

Solo

Such a bad girl

Loves to work me over time

Feels good (Ha)

Dancin' close to the borderline

She's a magic mountain

She's a leather glove (Oh)

She's my soul

It must be love

Chorus:

The girl she gives me love like I've never seen

But she's old enough for me

Seventeen!!

She's everything I need (seventeen)

But she's old enough

Old enough for me

Yeah! Yeah!!

ROCK ON!

Hi ET,

I'm sure that aged "9" was as unpalatable then as it is now, and "God" as well as one of his "Prophets" should have know that one day people and societies would not accept this as "Righteous behavior" agreed?

Regards, Danny

In those days, they were mainly concerned about the regeneration and survival of the species. The earth was not quite so heavily populated then, and disease could take a substantial toll on the world's population. Men were primarily concerned with having sons. If they thought that she could produce healthy sons, they were not going to wait. It was just that simple. So they married young as a necessity of life; basic facts of life. Survival of the species was not considered to be unpalatable then, rather it was deemed to be desirable. Those relationships were primary and not necessarily involving lechery.

They followed customs related to marriage and dowries and so forth in those days. Also, women dying in childbirth was a problem, and 9 years old is awfully young. Her hips usually don't widen enough to give birth and survive until she reaches her 20s. But not everyone lived into their 20s. So it was all survival and natural selection despite the customs associated with marriage.

So in those days it was not seen as disgraceful just because she was young. If she had not reproduced at all, that would have been seen as undesirable. Their main concern then was producing healthy sons. In those days if she could produce healthy sons, they did not care if she was 9. If they thought that mother and baby were going to live through childbirth, that is all they cared about. It was all about producing healthy sons and having a long life expectancy then, and definitely survival of the fittest. They just didn't have the luxury of the kind of attitude that we have today. It was do or die. Fertility was an iffy thing in that period of human civilization. The fact that she was 9 probably did not even faze or register with them, as long as she had healthy sons and survived childbirth.

If she could give birth to healthy sons and survive, she was good to go, and the fact that she was 9 would have been a minor detail. I believe that I am accurate in saying that was the world they lived in then.

Basically, the way it worked then was once the blood started, they married her off, preferably to someone of sufficient means and good nature.

Men can father children will into their later years, so his age would not have been a consideration as long as he was old enough.

Edited by eternal light

I agree with you.

After all they were the biggest and most brilliant rock band in the 70's.

There would have been the considerable many exaggerations too,I guess.

In fact none of them broke their family life during their Zep era.

As far as I know, you're correct that none of them permanently "broke their family life" during the Zep era. I spoke with someone who was with the band when they were in the U.S.and England and I was so curious that I asked him if the Zep guys engaged in the same activities when they were back in England in the way that they did when they were here in the U.S. He told me that when the Zep guys were back in England,when they weren't performing or in the studio creating music, they were at home with their families. He added, "They were good boys." :)

Well technically, the topic is about why Zeppelin was villified while otherrockstars got a free pass.

Understood and that's why, in my response, I did give what I think is one reason for this "vilification." Sometimes it's hard to start a conversation on a forum and have it stay on topic. That's partly why my friends and I prefer to talk privately about these things. ;)

I guess what I was getting at is why Page took it on the chin while frankly itwasn't strange or uncommon. Page and Lori seems to be a big deal. Nobody talksabout her and Bowie. No one villifies Bowie.But Jimmy gets dragged through the mud for doing what everybody was doing. Whyjust Jimmy?

Why just Jimmy? I remember that time and people's reactions to the relationship between Jimmy and Lori. I also remember hearing that even the other Zep members (and Grant too, I think) had talked to Jimmy about it (not just about the fact that he was so public about it, but also about the relationship itself and Jimmy's reputation (someone else here on the forum can probably confirm this). Some people judged it differently because they viewed it as a "deeper" relationship (rather than the more superficial or fleeting kind that was more common at that time) because Jimmy and Lori were out and about as a couple and it seemed that there was a bond between them that went beyond the physical. There were people who were concerned about the imbalance of power between the two as well as the age difference between a 14-year-old and a 29 year-old - and, of course, there were those who were concerned about Jimmy's reputation. (In the early 70s many people still remembered what happened to the reputation of Jerry Lee Lewis.) From what I've been told, because of the age/power difference and the nature of the relationship it ultimately affected Lori more than it affected Jimmy. Although the relationship between the two lasted less than two years of Jimmy's and Lori's lives, 35+ years, ago, it is still discussed endlessly by some.

Well technically, the topic is about why Zeppelin was villified while other rockstars got a free pass. The topic isn't Zeppelin and groupies. That's been well discussed. Enjoy the search function. ;)

Let's ask Ted Nugent, shall we?

SHE MAKES HER MOVE AT MIDNIGHT

SHES GOT THE MAGIC TOUCH

THE LITTLE GIRL IS DANGEROUS

AND JUST A BIT TOO MUCH

IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR

ABOUT THE STROKE OF TWELVE

SHELL BE STEPPING OUT

SHES GONNA RAISE SOME HELL

AND ITS HER MOVE

SHES HOLDING THAT WILD CARD

GOTTA MAKE HER MOVE

SHELL MAKE YOUR LIFE SO HARD

HIGH HEEL SNEAKERS

HEAD TO TOE IN LACE

SUCH A DANGEROUS BODY

WITH A LITTLE GIRLS FACE

Chorus:

LITTLE MISS DANGEROUS

SHES MY LITTLE MISS DANGEROUS

OH YES SHE IS

LOOKING FOR TROUBLE, LOOKING FOR SEX

WALKING ON THE WILD SIDE, SHES SO COMPLEX

SHES ON FIRE, THE HEAT IS COMING ON

THE GIRLS ON FIRE, SHE BURNS ALL NIGHT LONG

HIGH HEEL SNEAKERS

HEAD TO TOE IN LACE

SUCH A DANGEROUS BODY

WITH A LITTLE GIRLS FACE

or Motorhead:

Teenage baby you're a sweet young thing,

Still tied to Mommy's apron strings,

I don't even dare to ask your age,

It's enough to know you're here backstage,

You're Jailbait, and I just can't wait,

Jailbait baby come on

One chase baby, all I need,

My decision made at lightning speed,

I don't even want to know your name,

It's enough to know you feel the same,

Jailbait, and I just can't wait,

Jailbait baby get down

Tell you baby oh you look so fine,

Sending quivers up and down my spine,

I don't care about our different ages,

I'm an open book with well thumbed pages,

Jailbait, oh and I ain't too late,

Jailbait baby get down

Also, who took real offense to your posts? I (at least) have been more than candid in response to your questions. My only problem is that you've been less than satisfied with my answers. I can't do anything about that. At least I tried. :beer:

Thanks for the post (reply). I had one of my topics completely deleted so someone must have taken offense by it. In truth, I have not "been less than satisfied" with anyone's answers to my queries. Yours included. I start topics or replies because I like to read other peoples thoughts and opinions on certain subjects that I am interested in.

It seemed that you agreed with me on the Joe Walsh/James Gang song, "the Bomber". Even though we do not know each other, I do respect your topics/posts/opinions, etc...

Edited by lzzoso

Thanks for the post (reply). I had one of my topics completely deleted so someone must have taken offense by it. In truth, I have not "been less than satisfied" with anyone's answers to my queries. Yours included. I start topics or replies because I like to read other peoples thoughts and opinions on certain subjects that I am interested in.

It seemed that you agreed with me on the Joe Walsh/James Gang song, "the Bomber". Even though we do not know each other, I do respect your topics/posts/opinions, etc...

Your topic was deleted by the mods, so it may not have been because someone took offence to it at all--it may simply have been a duplicate, or something. There are a number of reasons why threads get deleted. I've never seen anybody get particularly offended by these sort of topics--they come with the territory of being a Zeppelin fan.

Your topic was deleted by the mods, so it may not have been because someone took offence to it at all--it may simply have been a duplicate, or something. There are a number of reasons why threads get deleted. I've never seen anybody get particularly offended by these sort of topics--they come with the territory of being a Zeppelin fan.

Warts an' all, baby! smile.gif

In those days, they were mainly concerned about the regeneration and survival of the species. The earth was not quite so heavily populated then, and disease could take a substantial toll on the world's population. Men were primarily concerned with having sons. If they thought that she could produce healthy sons, they were not going to wait. It was just that simple. So they married young as a necessity of life; basic facts of life. Survival of the species was not considered to be unpalatable then, rather it was deemed to be desirable. Those relationships were primary and not necessarily involving lechery.

They followed customs related to marriage and dowries and so forth in those days. Also, women dying in childbirth was a problem, and 9 years old is awfully young. Her hips usually don't widen enough to give birth and survive until she reaches her 20s. But not everyone lived into their 20s. So it was all survival and natural selection despite the customs associated with marriage.

So in those days it was not seen as disgraceful just because she was young. If she had not reproduced at all, that would have been seen as undesirable. Their main concern then was producing healthy sons. In those days if she could produce healthy sons, they did not care if she was 9. If they thought that mother and baby were going to live through childbirth, that is all they cared about. It was all about producing healthy sons and having a long life expectancy then, and definitely survival of the fittest. They just didn't have the luxury of the kind of attitude that we have today. It was do or die. Fertility was an iffy thing in that period of human civilization. The fact that she was 9 probably did not even faze or register with them, as long as she had healthy sons and survived childbirth.

If she could give birth to healthy sons and survive, she was good to go, and the fact that she was 9 would have been a minor detail. I believe that I am accurate in saying that was the world they lived in then.

Basically, the way it worked then was once the blood started, they married her off, preferably to someone of sufficient means and good nature.

Men can father children will into their later years, so his age would not have been a consideration as long as he was old enough.

Hi ET,

I just "LOVE" they way you side stepped my post, it proved to me that there is no "God", just a "Lecherous Old Man" up there. :blush:

Regards, Danny

Hi ET,

I just "LOVE" they way you side stepped my post, it proved to me that there is no "God", just a "Lecherous Old Man" up there. :blush:

Regards, Danny

Sure explains the attraction of 20+ year-old musicians to pubescent girls while on tour. I for one feel educated. Cause we still live in the days when the Earth was "not so heavily populated". And rock stars were screwing groupies to preserve the species. :D

Sure explains the attraction of 20+ year-old musicians to pubescent girls while on tour. I for one feel educated. Cause we still live in the days when the Earth was "not so heavily populated". And rock stars were screwing groupies to preserve the species. :D

Hi Ev,

And they sure are a Dying (for it) Species arent they?

Regards, Danny

Edited by BIGDAN

Hi ET,

I just "LOVE" they way you side stepped my post, it proved to me that there is no "God", just a "Lecherous Old Man" up there. blush.gif

Regards, Danny

People did not join in holy matrimony for the sake of lechery, only for procreation, and then someone had to bless the union of flesh and blood, which is only temporary, much like the car that you drive, to make it holy.

Then when the car wears out you need to get a new one. Much like the car, the human body has a lifespan. When you wear the old one out, then you get a new spiritual one so you can still drive places.

Then they had children, and grandchildren and more grandchildren. Then they all died at thirty, God bless them.

People did not join in holy matrimony for the sake of lechery, only for procreation, and then someone had to bless the union of flesh and blood, which is only temporary, much like the car that you drive, to make it holy.

Then when the car wears out you need to get a new one. Much like the car, the human body has a lifespan. When you wear the old one out, then you get a new spiritual one so you can still drive places.

Then they had children, and grandchildren and more grandchildren. Then they all died at thirty, God bless them.

Hi ET,

What the Fcuk are you talking about?

If you are talking about the Jewish/Christian/Islamic "Holy Matrimony" then i think you are wrong, as a Good Stoneing is more to the point than any thought of Procreation dont you think?

The point of those Religions is to get People to stop Acting like Animals and follow a Moral Code that will allow their Civilisation to function and stop any Jealousy through People messing with other peoples Partners and Children, unlike what this thread is about which is Pure Hedonism.

Stoning, Burning, Hanging, Drowning, Beheading, are all OK in my book if it deturs people from leaving the path of Pure Richeousness to follow one of Pure Hedonism, we must keep intact what took Centuries to achieve but takes only Seconds to Destroy.

Regards, Danny

Edited by BIGDAN