Serial Killers...

lzzoso

I have read plenty of books related to the subject of Serial killers.

In my opinion, I believe that Theodore Robert Bundy must be the most "prolific" American serial killer of all-time. I find this subject completely fascinating. My reason: What is it that makes certain individuals capable of such heinous crimes?

Charles Manson

Ted Bundy

Jeffrey Dahmer

David Berkowitz

Gary Ridgway (the Green River Killer)

etc...

Obviously there are alot more American and other serial killers I could name. Who would you say is the worst of them all?

In my opinion, I believe that Theodore Robert Bundy must be the most "prolific" American serial killer of all-time. I find this subject completely fascinating. My reason: What is it that makes certain individuals capable of such heinous crimes?

Charles Manson

Ted Bundy

Jeffrey Dahmer

David Berkowitz

etc...

Obviously there are alot more American and other serial killers I could name. Who would you say is the worst of them all?

They're fuckwits and all as bad as each other!

Apart from that they are / were oxygen thieves and not worthy of discussion, IMHO.

Edited by Reggie29

Charles Manson

Ted Bundy

Jeffrey Dahmer

David Berkowitz

etc...

Harold Shipman:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Shipman

Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker, was pretty evil. So was Danny Rollins, the Gainsville Killer. He did some really nasty shit like where he would set up a mirror in front of his victims so you would see your own reaction when you 'd find the body. GROSS! To be honest though, I find most of these guys to be a bunch of cowards who'd get their ass kicked in a street fight.

Edited by Wolfman

Coral Watts was amongst the worst.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Eugene_Watts

Also, that Aussie called Ivan Milat who went around killing backpackers did so in a very very nasty way.

http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/famous_criminal/23/home/1/Ivan_Milat.htm

Edited by Mangani

Charles Manson

Ted Bundy

Jeffrey Dahmer

David Berkowitz

etc...

How's it going "lzzoso?" I hope all is well with you. In my opinion, without disclosing too much information, Charles Manson hands down. I'm not proud to admit this but I met Manson face to face while he was in Vacaville Prison in Vacaville, California in the 1980's. I know a security guard that is a personal friend of mine and I met him for lunch that day. In my opinion, staring in Manson's eyes face to face, he steal's part of your soul. Do you know why the judicial system will never give Manson the death penalty? Because if the judicial system does, they would all fear that the now millions of Manson followers out here among us will go on a killing spree. Believe it or not, the judicial system is afraid of Charles Manson. ROCK ON "lzzoso!"

I actually saw some of the interview transcripts from GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigation) interviews with Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Toole. A comment that stuck out to me was one of them remarking that they figured they'd killed pretty much every way except by poisoning.

Another guy was Steven Judy, who actually I guess was a mass-murderer as opposed to a serial killer, as he only (only? damn) killed 4 people in a single incident, a mother and her 3 kids.

A comment he made in a news article stuck out to me when he said he wanted to die in the electric chair, because not only would he do it again, but he didn't know what waited for him on the other side (of death), but it had to be better than this (life).

I guess I find comments and remarks the only thing interesting about these people, and the way they exist among society while committing such heinous acts. Because the realization comes that there are always more among us even as we speak, either in the process of or feeding their desire to commit unspeakable acts. And that there will undoubtedly be something that is even more shocking than before, even though you become convinced that a particular thing is the worst thing imaginable.

And that is very sad.

In my neighbourhood Willy Pickton has killed over 60 women. He fed them to his pigs.

He was convicted last year.

Child killer Cliff Olson Vancouver B.C

Gary Ridgeway was the Green River Killer in Seattle. Ted Bundy also out of Seattle.

They arrested the Hillside strangler in Bellingham Washington

The Pacific Northwest has turned out some awful people.....

Edited by Babs

Richard Ramirez :o He is evil. The only good thing is that thanks to him I got into rock music and especially ac/dc. :bagoverhead:

And what about Dennis Nilsen? I was shocked by his story. And Albert Fish?

Err, I don't know about serbian serial killers, but we have something close to them. War 'heroes'. The one who ordered his men to kill 10.000 male muslims. And he gave sweets to the children before they killed them. Just like Mengele.

I like to read and research about serial killers.

Edited by _Lena_Zep

Worst of them all:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

Btw, cant you ever conjure up a happy topic instead of all this morbid mumbo jumbo, lzzoso?

Yes I can and have.

Some recents topics I have started:

Most Powerful scenes in movie history

Top Five Favorite solo Robert Plant songs

Top Five Favorite solo Jimmy Page songs

Better actor: Al Pacino or Robert DeNiro

Led Zeppelin by any other name

Jimmy Page: Who he influenced?

Terry Reid

Five famous people that you would like to meet.

Robert Plant: Guitar Player?

Plus others. These topics I just mentioned it seems to me would fall under the category of "happy" and not "mumbo jumbo".

Lastly, I sometimes like to start up topics that may be a little "controversial". If people choose to respond to such topics, cool. If not, cool. Curiousity, debate, opinions, facts, etc... I am interested in all these things that people have on certain sujects.

Well, you might have forgotten to discuss anal sex, spanking, ritual mutilation and cannibalist recipes then (that's a bit more controversial according to my taste.....the typical sex drugs and murder cliches are a bit tiresome at times)

:)

For some reason you sound a bit harsh and/or angry. You just mentioned anal sex, spanking, ritual mutilation and cannabalist recipes. I agree that those subjects would be considered more "controversial" but what the fuck are you talking about. Starting a topic about "Serial Killers" is alot different than "cannibalist recipes". I don't even know what that is.

The term, "Serial Killer" is a somewhat common phrase or subject. "Cannibalist recipes" is not. If you know something that I do not, then that is okay. Like I said earlier, I am open to others opinions, curiosities, beliefs, perception, etc...

I am sure you have heard the phrase, "SEX, DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL". As we all now by now, that phrase would describe Led Zeppelin, probably more than any other band, without question (especially the "Rock and Roll").

Edited by lzzoso

Back to my original topic. I have read the book "Helter Skelter" obviously about Charles Manson and the book, "The Stranger Besides Me" about Ted Bundy. Plus a couple of other serial killers in a killer (no pun intended) Time/Life book about serial killers that included chapters on John Wayne Gacy, David Berkowitz, Richard Ramirez and a couple of other less prominent sociopaths.

I realize this may be a morbid or "mumbo jumbo" topic (as others have said), but I know that I am not the only one who has ever read a book about such a topic as this. That is most of my point in starting such topics as this one. What do you know/think/feel/believe (or not believe), etc.. Respond or not. I just like to get people to think of different and various "mumbo jumbo" subjects (sometimes).

I am always welcome to your thoughts and CRITICISMS. Believe me, nothing can and will ever phase me.

Edited by lzzoso

For some reason you sound a bit harsh and/or angry. You just mentioned anal sex, spanking, ritual mutilation and cannabalist recipes. I agree that those subjects would be considered more "controversial" but what the fuck are you talking about. Starting a topic about "Serial Killers" is alot different than "cannibalist recipes". I don't even know what that is.

The term, "Serial Killer" is a somewhat common phrase or subject. "Cannibalist recipes" is not. If you know something that I do not, then that is okay. Like I said earlier, I am open to others opinions, curiosities, beliefs, perception, etc...

I am sure you have heard the phrase, "SEX, DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL". As we all now by now, that phrase would describe Led Zeppelin, probably more than any other band, without question (especially the "Rock and Roll").

Well, I thought you liked a controversial answer, since you like sensationalism.

P.S. there is a cookbook written by a Japanese murderer who ate some tourists, that's what cannibalist recipes are.

As far as the Ian Dury and the Blockheads cliche goes:

What matters to most of us here is that Zeppelin were talented musicians, whether they had a lot of drugs and sex or not (when I listen to one of their records I won't be going off like.....wooow, did you hear how good that heroin was after they recorded that song after having sex with some groupie).

No one here can exactly tell you how good their sexual qualities are, neither has anyone here ever shared coke with Zeppelin as far as I know, haha.....

Since I don't know your age I won't tell you to get some drugs yourself and experience what it is like, instead of discussing other peoples drug consumption.

And if you really want to know what goes on inside the mind of a psycho killer I would recommend you to talk to one personally (don't get eaten, btw, he might have read the cannibalist cookbook as well, lol)

Edited by reswati

In my neighbourhood Willy Pickton has killed over 60 women. He fed them to his pigs.

He was convicted last year.

Child killer Cliff Olson Vancouver B.C

Gary Ridgeway was the Green River Killer in Seattle. Ted Bundy also out of Seattle.

They arrested the Hillside strangler in Bellingham Washington

The Pacific Northwest has turned out some awful people.....

Today I took a friend to Black Diamond and we crossed the Green River. He's from Louisiana and I told him about the Green River killer and how he'd stashed one body just outside Enumclaw. I haven't checked this whole thread but one of the sickest I've ever read about was Albert Fish. May he burn in hell forever and ever. :mellow: