Rock Music = Guantanamo Torture Tactics

Reggie29

Think of the damage you could do with "Shiny Happy People" :o

Hey hey hey hey hey!!!!

Pull that bus over to the side of the pretentiousness turnpike,okay!?

I want the shiny people over here;and I want the happy people over here!!!

I represent angry,gun toting,meat-eating fuckin' people!!

Sit down and shut the fuck up,Michael!!!

B)

Hey hey hey hey hey!!!!

Pull that bus over to the side of the pretentiousness turnpike,okay!?

I want the shiny people over here;and I want the happy people over here!!!

I represent angry,gun toting,meat-eating fuckin' people!!

Sit down and shut the fuck up,Michael!!!

B)

:lol:

"I say we find those bright and shiny's and cut the vatos!"

"No, I don't want to cut the vato, no"

This is mistreatment, not torture.

WRONG AGAIN STEVE

Torture, according to the United Nations Convention Against Torture, is:

...any act by which severe
, whether physical or mental, is
intentionally inflicted
on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him, or a third person, information or a
, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or
or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity. It does not include pain or suffering arising only from, inherent in, or incidental to, lawful sanctions.
—UN Convention Against Torture

I'd also like to point out more people have died in Ted Kennedy's car than at Guantanamo.

AND YOUR POINT IS WHAT?

AND YOU ALSO GOT THAT WRONG AGAIN STEVE.

"Deaths at Guantanamo

June 13, 2006

Guantanamo made a mockery of US claims to respect human rights before three inmates committed suicide there last weekend.The deaths have brought renewed criticism from Washington's closestally in the fight against terrorism, Great Britain, among others. Thecontinued detention, without charges, of hundreds of men caught mainlyin the Afghan war in 2001 isolates the United States in world opinion.Many of the detainees doubtless are dangerous, but the United Statesshould have long since used either criminal trials or militarytribunals with full due process rights to determine which detaineesshould be held and which freed.

The 460 detainees (there wereabout 600 at one point) have been at Guantanamo for a period almost aslong as US involvement in World War II, but just 10 have been chargedwith any offenses. None of the three who committed suicide had beencharged. One, though he apparently didn't know it, was on schedule tobe released to his homeland if an appropriate form of detention couldbe arranged there.

Many detainees, facing the prospect of notrial and endless separation from family and friends had attemptedsuicide in the past. Inmates trying to kill themselves with foodstrikes are fed through tubes and strapped in restraint chairs to keepthem from intentionally vomiting. A policy of guard checks every twominutes had kept other inmates from succeeding at suicide until lastweekend, when at least one prisoner tricked guards into thinking he wassleeping.

Instead of recognizing the three suicides as acts ofhopelessness, US officials said they were ``an act of asymmetricwarfare waged against us" and a ``good PR move." The graceless remarksbring further dishonor on the United States.

In 2004, the SupremeCourt ruled that the Bush administration had no right to hold personswithout charge at Guantanamo and without a right to challenge theirdetention in court, after which Congress passed a law stripping theinmates of even that right. Since then, not just British officials butGermany's chancellor, Denmark's prime minister, a UN commission, andthe European Union have all called for closing Guantanamo or decriedthe US treatment of its inmates.

By the end of this month, a Supreme Court with new Bush appointees John G. Roberts Jr. and SamuelA. Alito Jr. is expected to rule on the case of Salim Ahmed Hamdan,whose detention was ruled by a federal district court judge to violateUS and international law. The court could spare the Bush administration further shame by ruling in Hamdan's favor and pushing the United Statesto do what it long since should have -- resolve the cases of thedetainees fairly and close Guantanamo."

Please stick to the facts and stop trying to give Credability to the Nazi Regime that is in existance at Guantanamo Bay Concentration Camp Mein Heer, the US should never have Thought Up and Signed the UN Constitution on Human Rights if it had no intention of ever abiding by it, the US Military Breaks that Code Every Day of the Year Without Fail.

Regards, Danny and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend ROF ROF ROF HA HA HA

PS, wouldnt it be Hilarious if the Taliban used the same tactic on US troops capture by them, Playing the Koran to Prisoners over and over and over again? Allahu Akbar. :lol:

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

Archived