what is your job? Or what do you want to do?

DRUNK08

I am an Optometrist (Eye Doctor).

What do I want to do? Retire and travel the world! (After my oldest son graduates from Optometry school and takes over my practice).

Travel the world hey Doc? well "Eye" for one will keep and "Eye Out" and an "Eye Open" for ya. ;):lol:

Kind Regards, Danny 20x20

Psychic who finds missing children / Child Search

http://childsearchpsychic.tripod.com

Robert....We really need to watch our web-site spelling a little more carefully....

The truth is you can call me even if you're worried about your children (photo not necessary) and if their is a problem I can pinpoint where they are down to a street corner.

I'm currently on a disability pension from the Laborer's Union.

But my job before that was wrecking buildings, interior demolition and asbestos removal.

I haven't worked since 1995 and I enjoy my freedom from the clock and asshole bosses. :D

Current hobbies are playing classical guitar and photography. I was into motorcycles pretty heavy but it all got too damned expensive. B)

I'm currently on a disability pension from the Laborer's Union.

But my job before that was wrecking buildings, interior demolition and asbestos removal.

I haven't worked since 1995 and I enjoy my freedom from the clock and asshole bosses. biggrin.gif

Current hobbies are playing classical guitar and photography. I was into motorcycles pretty heavy but it all got too damned expensive. cool.gif

thumbsup.gif

Currently, I work for an insurance company, handling member info and such.

I don't really care what I do, as long as it brings home enough money to live off of, and it isn't immoral or illegal.

I DON'T work for UPS and NEVER will. I HATE business downsizing trends! Even with an earnings report showing better than a 25% increase over prediction for their 4th quarter of 2009 earnings, they STILL are laying off people!! BOYCOTT UPS!!21jde78.jpg

Graphic Artist.

Hit the lottery and go on a Roller Coaster vacation with my kids to all the best roller coasters, starting with Cedar Point, Ohio.

http://gogirlmagz.com/beta/uploads/images/New%20Ohio%20Roller%20Coaster%202%20copy(1).jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QPf8QrlGSIY/SxVSZL24kDI/AAAAAAAADgI/qIbWSHHZazg/s400/image007.jpg

every picture tells a story :lol:

Robert....We really need to watch our web-site spelling a little more carefully....

The truth is you can call me even if you're worried about your children (photo not necessary) and if their is a problem I can pinpoint where they are down to a street corner.

Taken care of.

Thanks!

Big Boobed woman pisses her self!!! I really shouldn't make fun of her but, maybe she should not have gone on the ride.

Archived