Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

ich weiß allein einige deutsch Wort

=P

lol

I am an American living in Deutschland. That is why my German writing sucks! It is a hard language but I think Russian is probably harder to learn. Your english is very good are you an english student?

Those peaceful labour vibes worked, thanks for sending them :wave: . Logan James was born on 23rd July at 6.06pm weighing 8lbs 1 and a half ounces :yay: . He arrived just as Robert's wonderful vocals on "In The Light" began, how about that for a last minute burst of encouragement?! :D He is absolutely beautiful, but then i am a little bit biased, being his mummy!!!! I'll post some snaps of him in the photo section when i upload them all into my computer :wave::wave::wave:

Congrats!

I'm sure you're exhausted!!

I am an American living in Deutschland. That is why my German writing sucks! It is a hard language but I think Russian is probably harder to learn. Your english is very good are you an english student?

Thank you! but my English isn't as good as it seems; I often make stupid mistakes. :P

not yet, But I entered the university for about two mounth ago; so I'll start learning and will be a student only from September. my speciality is amerikanistika, so I will seriously learn English and everything about America and Canada. and I will even come there for practices during my study! I can hardly wait!

:)

yes, Russian is a very hard language, but Chinese is harder! I will learn it too ))):

I wish I could learn another language, my mother insists that it be Italian, so I can understand what old dagos say and tell her, even though she's heard it more than I have. Plus, it's cool to talk in Italian. :P

Inga, I've never heard a Russian princess talk! Must be soft?

I wish I could learn another language, my mother insists that it be Italian, so I can understand what old dagos say and tell her, even though she's heard it more than I have. Plus, it's cool to talk in Italian. :P

I hope some day you'll hear it and decide how much does it soft yourself. ;)

You'll learn quickly that word is an ethnic slur twoards Italians, you better hope they're too old to make a fist Ricky.... :rolleyes:

And as for English, I can't get rid of my accent at all

zh_smile0032.gif

Also:

I'm taking a piano class this fall, and am very open to getting into playing keyboard.

But I don't have a working keyboard. :rolleyes:

I have a friend who is willing to teach me, and I'm going to teach her to play guitar.

I occasionally post threads in the other bands section about new amazing artists that I discover.

Because I think it's important to keep your ears open, and share the music you love with others.

However, people rarely reply, and the threads don't even get many views because nobody recognizes the name in the thread title. It really disappoints me.

So you should go HERE.

Also:

I'm taking a piano class this fall, and am very open to getting into playing keyboard.

But I don't have a working keyboard. :rolleyes:

I have a friend who is willing to teach me, and I'm going to teach her to play guitar.

So you know how to play the guitar? I learned piano first, and then learned guitar. Knew all along guitar was my love but I was forced at 9 yrs old to play piano. But what they say is true, if you learn piano, it helps you with all other instruments. It is layed out in "alphabetical order so to speak" unlike the guitar. So you can think of the keyboard on the piano and translate it to using the guitar and it helps big time. I wish I had a piano. An acoustic like a Yamaha. And while you are at it, may as well take a course in theory. It helps too.

lol

:blush:

I think I'll never get rid of it. even courses didn't help me.

but I'm happy that someone like Russian accents! I won't worry about it anymore! (:

You shouldn't worry about it, it is a very sexy accent. I have known a few Russian girls and the accents are very charming! :thumbsup:

So you know how to play the guitar? I learned piano first, and then learned guitar. Knew all along guitar was my love but I was forced at 9 yrs old to play piano. But what they say is true, if you learn piano, it helps you with all other instruments. It is layed out in "alphabetical order so to speak" unlike the guitar. So you can think of the keyboard on the piano and translate it to using the guitar and it helps big time. I wish I had a piano. An acoustic like a Yamaha. And while you are at it, may as well take a course in theory. It helps too.

Yes, I've been playing guitar for...over 3 years now. Started on the bass and picked up the six string a year later. I actually just built my own custom guitar this summer, it's really nice and I'm planning on posting a pic of it in the instrument thread soon. B) I've grown a little tired of guitar though, haha, and I've been getting into piano-ish music for the past month or two. So, why not learn it? :D And yes, I think once you know any one instrument, it's easier to pick up another, since you already have musical knowledge and experience, you know. I don't expect it to be too hard.

Theory....haha. I've considered taking a course, but it wasn't on my priority list this semester! Thanks for the suggestion, perhaps I'll take it another time. :)

lol

:blush:

I think I'll never get rid of it. even courses didn't help me.

but I'm happy that someone like Russian accents! I won't worry about it anymore! (:

I don't think accents are a problem at all. :) In fact I quite admire them, and I know a lot of other people do too.

It's important to keep in touch with your roots! Maybe it's a part of who you are, or something, haha.

Archived