Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

i am fairly certain i will never receive a text message from dacron...

Or will you!?

Dun-dun-dunnnnn! :ph34r:

Just kidding. My distaste for cellular objects runs thick and thru.

Consider yourself safe.

^ :o Well, don't leave us hanging, AA. Do tell!!! :shifty:

'Salright, I'm over it. On PBS, I just saw the Indonesians burning down their forests while the creatures who lived in them sat watching their environment being destroyed and decided that the petty bullshit we all get up to doesn't matter one sodding bit.

'Salright, I'm over it. On PBS, I just saw the Indonesians burning down their forests while the creatures who lived in them sat watching their environment being destroyed and decided that the petty bullshit we all get up to doesn't matter one sodding bit.

I know that feeling. Sometimes I'm really ashamed of calling myself a member of the human race.

I'm such a brand whore for adidas. :bagoverhead:

I'm starting to collect fragrances too, I have three bottles of cologne in my collection and I have my eye on two more. At least my birthday's coming up. :D

Send a bottle Spats way, he could use some good mojo B)

Luv you Spaaats.... :D

I hope he isn't picky with my choice of scents as he is with his women. :unsure:

Oh Gawd! Yer right! I'm just envisioning this now.

"Well, this one doesn't come right out and grab me!"

"Oh! This one is a little overpowering and the staying power would probably be clingy"

"Ahhh, too subtle, I need something that makes me feel like I'm really wearing something!"

"The bottom note is fine and the topnote fresh but that middle note....I'm not sure about this combination"

"Do you have anything that will last forever, is really, really cheap and only smells when I sweat?"

Seeing as I"m a girl, I don't wear men's cologne. I do really like the girls Love Kills Slowly by Ed Hardy.

I like all the Princess stuff by Vera Wang.

I'm a CoCo by Channel kinda girl in the fall and winter and a Lulu by Lulu Guiness in the spring and summer...along with an assortment of Bath and Body works sprays. However, I'm kinda a frangance whore...I finally ditched a ton of bottles that were going bad but I still have over 20 fragrances...I tend towards classics but this Love Kills Slowly has me intrigued! Love the name, LOL!!!!

I'm a CoCo by Channel kinda girl in the fall and winter and a Lulu by Lulu Guiness in the spring and summer...along with an assortment of Bath and Body works sprays. However, I'm kinda a frangance whore...I finally ditched a ton of bottles that were going bad but I still have over 20 fragrances...I tend towards classics but this Love Kills Slowly has me intrigued! Love the name, LOL!!!!

My Favs are ck in2u and moschino'S I Love Love (mostly because of the name, but it smells good too) and I absoluteley love to wear men's fragrances. My dad's perfume bottles are not save in our houshold!

You have to check it out. I"m not into heavy fragances. I want to smell it, but not swim in it. It smells sweet, airy, light. My mom says it has a very light must to it though. I can't smell it. It's kind of expensive, but not bad for perfume. I love body spray too, right now I use Pure Seduction by Victoria's Secret, but I ave probably 15 bottles of other things.

My Favs are ck in2u and moschino'S I Love Love (mostly because of the name, but it smells good too) and I absoluteley love to wear men's fragrances. My dad's perfume bottles are not save in our houshold!

My friend (who looks just like Robert Plant but is a girl) wears the men's Paris Hilton.

i wear 'cowpie'. proudly.

What's "cowpie", beatbo, my friend??? :unsure: I only know it as a delicacy eaten by Desperate Dan, a comic strip character from my youth!

Random fact about me: I have a University degree in French Studies.

What's "cowpie", beatbo, my friend??? :unsure: I only know it as a delicacy eaten by Desperate Dan, a comic strip character from my youth!

Random fact about me: I have a University degree in French Studies.

this lovely 'scent' is 100% organic-no animals are harmed in testing or the creation of it! it is relatively inexpensive and easy to find! it attracts attention where ever you wear it! although i wouldn't recommend it being ingested, i have eaten things 'grown' in it!

pssst! lillith.....over here.

(beatbo leans over and whispers) a cowpie is a slang name for cattle droppings. how do i smell?

:bagoverhead:

another random fact about me: i now own a replica of the badge in my avatar (my first one lost off a leather jacket in a club years ago) that was sent to me from england by lillith. how cool is that?

i wear it proudly......

this lovely 'scent' is 100% organic-no animals are harmed in testing or the creation of it! it is relatively inexpensive and easy to find! it attracts attention where ever you wear it! although i wouldn't recommend it being ingested, i have eaten things 'grown' in it!

pssst! lillith.....over here.

(beatbo leans over and whispers) a cowpie is a slang name for cattle droppings. how do i smell?

:bagoverhead:

another random fact about me: i now own a replica of the badge in my avatar (my first one lost off a leather jacket in a club years ago) that was sent to me from england by lillith. how cool is that?

i wear it proudly......

Wow! Where can we get those badges? Beatbo, I think I already told you this but I had that as my avatar on another board. I would LOVE to be able to wear that proudly also! Maybe....we could get custom ones done for anyone who is interested.....like Bustles Tees (BTW, am I the only dip shit that ordered one? LOL!)

Wow! Where can we get those badges? Beatbo, I think I already told you this but I had that as my avatar on another board. I would LOVE to be able to wear that proudly also! Maybe....we could get custom ones done for anyone who is interested.....like Bustles Tees (BTW, am I the only dip shit that ordered one? LOL!)

I'd order one but I didn't make the cut :(:bagoverhead:

i bought my first one in 1977 at plaza records in carbondale, il where i went to college. great store! i had that thing for years on my leather biker jacket, right above my led zep 1 badge. lost it finally in 2001 at a bar in san francisco called blues and biscuits (or something like that) whilst i was trying to pick up two travelling female christian missionaries. i had almost talked one of them into a walk outside when the other, who was getting the cold shoulder from the Lord and me the previous 2 minutes before, demanded that i loan her my jacket so she could go outside for some air (or something). long story short-beatbo has jacket, no buttons ("the devil!" she said), and no anything else...

i was quoting psalms like a sonovabitch, too....

anyway, lillith, bless her heart, helped me out, and restored me my pride and masculinity. and my pageyness...

she is a "zepper" of the first rank!

I like Coco in the cooler months too :) I usually wear Clinique Happy.

Archived