Least Favorite Track On Each Album

cheesehead1204

Not sure if there's been a topic on this, but I figured I post this anyways. What is your least favorite track on each album? Mine:

LZ1: Black Mountain Side

LZ2: Ramble On

LZ3: Hats Off To (Roy) Harper

Untitled: The Battle Of Evermore

HOTH: The Crunge

PG: Black Country Woman

P: Candy Store Rock

ITTOD: Hot Dog

The only Zep track I don't dig is Hats Off To (Roy) Harper. I don't hate it but I think it's a waste of space. HHWCID should have been there instead. I've also heard DM to the point that I've lost all love for it.

Okay, these are my least favourite tracks, but I still listen to them because I love everything Zeppelin. B)

LZ I. Black Mountain Side

LZ II. Living Loving Maid

LZ III. Hats Off to (Roy) Harper

LZ IV. Black Dog (this is such a hard choice because I love this album)

HOTH. The Crunge

PG. Boogie with Stu

P. Hots on For Nowhere

ITTOD. Hot Dog

Coda. Ozone Baby

LZ1: I can't Quit You Baby

LZ2: Living Loving Maid (She's Just a Woman)

LZ3: Hats Off to (Roy) Harper - more like used kleenex, and parentheses were pointless

LZ4: If I have to chose one, Misty Mountain Hop

PG: Boogie with Stu

P: Royal Orleans, people, come on

TSRTS: the new version of Celebration Day

CODA: Darlene

LZ2: Living Loving Maid (She's Just a Woman)

LZ3: Hats Off to (Roy) Harper

LZ4: The Battle of Evermore

PG: Black Couintry Woman

P: Royal Orleans

ITTOD: South Bound Saurez

CODA: Wearing and Tearing

Okay, these are my least favourite tracks, but I still listen to them because I love everything Zeppelin. B)

What Magic said. And my list goes:

I. Your Time Is Gonna Come

II. What Is and What Should Never Be

III. Friends, Out on the Tiles

IV. Misty Mountain Hop

HOTH: Dancing Days

PG: Houses of the Holy, Night Flight

Pr: Hots On for Nowhere

ITTOD: In the Evening

Not sure if there's been a topic on this, but I figured I post this anyways. What is your least favorite track on each album? Mine:

LZ2: Ramble On

PG: Black Country Woman

i will have to thinkk abit one that question?

where can i get that picture you posted with all four members,love it

LZ1: I Can't Quit You Baby

LZ2: Thank You

HOTH: No Quarter (Yeah, I know. Sue me if it bothers you that much.)

PG: Bron-Y-Aur

Hi 'MMAharaja'

If you could please supply your ID and full address i will get my Lawyer to send you the papers. ;)

What a Pox Ridden Topic, all that have contributed should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves, you all know who you are and if you don't just look back at the topic contributors to see for yourself, go straight to Jail, do not Pass the Stairway to Heaven and do not collect $200s.

The same Old Zepp haters come out every time a Topic like this comes up, the same old Pathetic Nonsense Mutterers, if i were part of the Administration Team i would put your Total Post Counts back to Zero every time you Blaspheme about The Religion that is Led Zeppelin or their Music, you have been warned. :angry::mad:

Regards, Danny

PS, Now FCUK OFF. :lol:

Edited by BIGDAN

As I've said in other threads, there are only two Zeppelin songs that I don't like. Nobody is saying all the songs they listed are crappy. All we're saying is that we like the other songs on that album more. Everything is on the 'good' side of the spectrum, it's just a matter of how good.

As I've said in other threads, there are only two Zeppelin songs that I don't like. Nobody is saying all the songs they listed are crappy. All we're saying is that we like the other songs on that album more. Everything is on the 'good' side of the spectrum, it's just a matter of how good.

Hi 'MMAharaja'

I'm just joshing with ya, no need to worry, but i will be watching and taking notes. :watchingyou:

Regards, Danny

I can't believe how many people don't like Black Mountainside!

My least favorites are

LZ I: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

LZ II: Thank You

LZIII: Out on the Tiles

Untitled: None, they are all awesome

HOTH: No Quarter (You're not the only one MMaharaja, although live versions are much better)

PG: Boogie with Stu

Presence: Royal Orleans

ITTOD: Fool in the Rain

if i were part of the Administration Team i would put your Total Post Counts back to Zero every time you Blaspheme about The Religion that is Led Zeppelin or their Music :angry::mad:

Wow, that was mean

( :lol: )

Edited by zdr

This is difficult, as I don't dislike many Zep tracks ...

I: BLACK MOUNTAIN SIDE

II: THANK YOU (I know I'm in the minority here, but if it helps, Living Loving Maid was a very close 2nd)

III: THAT'S THE WAY (yep, I think Hats Off (to that Harper dude) is pretty cool)

IV: GOING TO CALIFORNIA

Houses: D'YER MAK'ER

Graffiti: BOOGIE WITH STU (with Ten Years Gone a close 2nd)

Presence: NOBODY'S FAULT BUT MINE

Song Remains: RAIN SONG (live version sounds WAY too similar to studio release 'cept for Jonesy solo)

THE OUT DOOR: FOOL IN THE RAIN (Hot Dog rocks)

CODA: I CAN'T QUIT YOU BABY

The only Zep track I don't dig is Hats Off To (Roy) Harper. I don't hate it but I think it's a waste of space. HHWCID should have been there instead. I've also heard DM to the point that I've lost all love for it.

I feel the same way you do about DM as well. They play it to death on radio in my area. Would be nice if something like TYG or ALS had more airplay!

This is Tough:

LZ1: "You Shook Me" (I love blues but the other songs top this i feel)

LZ2: "Ramble On" (I play this in my band, once again the other songs overtower)

LZ3: "Hats off to Roy Harper" (Think everyone agrees)

LZ4: "Black Dog" (Overplayed)

HOTH: "No Quarter" (Prefer the Live versions)

PG: "Boogie With Stu"

Presence: "Candy Store Rock"

ITTOD: "Hot Dog"

Coda: "Poor Tom"

Hi 'MMAharaja'

If you could please supply your ID and full address i will get my Lawyer to send you the papers. ;)

What a Pox Ridden Topic, all that have contributed should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves, you all know who you are and if you don't just look back at the topic contributors to see for yourself, go straight to Jail, do not Pass the Stairway to Heaven and do not collect $200s.

The same Old Zepp haters come out every time a Topic like this comes up, the same old Pathetic Nonsense Mutterers, if i were part of the Administration Team i would put your Total Post Counts back to Zero every time you Blaspheme about The Religion that is Led Zeppelin or their Music, you have been warned. :angry::mad:

Regards, Danny

PS, Now FCUK OFF. :lol:

Hilarious!

I was just thinking that one of the many things that endeared me to this band is the LACK of bad tracks/waste/filler. ANd now i'm being asked to find 9?!?!?!?! Fuck that!

Darlene is the only song that i've ever skipped and i'm hard pressed to think of others.

LZ I. Black Mountain Side

LZ II. Living Loving Maid

LZ III. Hats Off to (Roy) Harper

LZ IV. Black Dog (this is such a hard choice because I love this album)

HOTH. The Crunge

PG. Boogie with Stu

P. Hots on For Nowhere

ITTOD. Hot Dog

Coda. Ozone Baby

I'm taking back my response! I can't even believe I made that list. :slapface: After listening to a bit of Zep last night I love all of the above, especially Black Dog, what on earth was I thinking! I'd also forgotten how much Hot Dog completely rocks. The only one that stands is the Crunge. ;)

Edited by Magic Fills the Air

I think we can all agree that all Led Zep songs are great in different ways and for different reasons. This topic is not meant to point out bad songs; in fact, it almost emphasizes how good Led Zeppelin's music is: it is so difficult to choose a least favorite song on certain albums. I just like to see what songs interest other people and which songs they are a little less fond of. Everyone's got different tastes, and it's cool to see the variety of reasons everyone loves Zeppelin; because if we're on the Led Zeppelin forums, chances are we're not here to bash one of the greastest artists in the history of music. CALM DOWN PEOPLE! tongue.gif

LZ1 - I Can't Quit You Baby

LZ2 - Moby Dick

LZ3 - Hats Off To Harper

LZ4 - Black Dog (like it but just tired of it)

HOTH - D'Yer Ma'ker

PG - Houses Of The Holy

Presence - Candy Store Rock

ITTOD - South Bound Saurez

Coda - Poor Tom