Vote for Jimmy Page!

Sorry if this is already posted somewhere, I didn't see it, and if this is in the wrong section, please move it, but vote for Jimmy as the greatest guitarist ever! He is currently in SECOND PLACE!! This is for a magazine!

http://www.nme.com/r...stguitarists/76

THANKS EVERYONE! Go Jimmy!!

He is second to nobody. Hendrix gets alot of first place votes because he is dead. When someone dies, they are always given more respect. Come on. Its true. Page rules!!!!! Here is my vote!!!!!! Jimmy Page is the best damn guitarist ever!!!!!

I thought Hendrix would have been in first place - although I do agree with the other poster that he's way overrated because he's dead, and smashing up your guitar, what's that all about? :blink: Jimmy has too much respect for his instruments to do that! Anyway couldn't believe Matt Bellamy from Muse was in first place, and of course I voted for Jimmy because he is the greatest guitarist that has ever lived and deserves some recognition.

Tell me why is Matt Bellamy from Muse is still #1 spot above Hendrix, Clapton, Townshead, May, White, Page, Slash, and Young???? o_O Don't get me wrong I love Muse but Matt is no legend right now to have the most vote he still got a long way to go to have a legacy. And wtf? @ Robert Smith above Hendrix? I love the Cure i love the song "boys don't cry" and "my picture of you" but seriously seriously?? I don't get why The Edge from U2 is rank higher than Jack White Jack White kills the Edge no offence to the U2 fans if there is U2 fans in here, but i just think Jack blows him out of the water i'm sorry. And another thing is who the heck is Josh Haywards he beat out Eric Clapton he seem so random i never heard of the Horrors i don't know if they are huge. As for Eric Clapton i was never amused by Clapton i respect his work and his legacy, but he just doesn't amuse me he reminds me of one of my high school friends' dad back when i was in high school. lol I don't know about you guys but this list is a joke the only thing they got it right is Jimmy on top of the list the only problem he needs to be #1.

Archived