What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

On 9/25/2020 at 9:28 PM, Bonzo_fan said:

Can't argue with that when you're factoring in sound quality (excuses omitting June 19, 1972).  Interesting that you put May 23 as your second '75 show.  I would take March 12, 19 & 20 ahead of it and May 18 is my favourite Earls Court show.

You were right. It was the May 18 Earls Court that was on my list. I just found my old notebook where I had some Led Zeppelin lists and data written down and May 18, 1975 Earls Court was in my Baker's Dozen list. Just to verify, I listened to both the May 18 and May 23 Earls Court boots again the past couple of nights. May 23 has some great moments but May 18 is the most consistent overall, especially Page and Plant. May 18 might be Plant's best vocals for all of 1975. As for the more famous May 24 and 25 gigs, I love the extra encores on May 25, but I find both May 24 and 25 inconsistent…and sluggish compared to the earlier Earls Courts. And Plant struggles some and croaks a bit here and there.

So, there it is…May 18 is the best Earls Court in my opinion.

Edited by Strider