Food that goes well with Led Zeppelin

aeonblue

Well, if you´re in the pairing mood, you just want to relax and listen to some good music like our loved Led Zep, what comes to your mind? Something light, a hobbit style ten course meal :D , something spicy, what would you like?

Rice eaten with Bonzo's drumsticks, while listening to That's the way, one of his finest performances, where the title makes you feel, you just got to eat it all and that you are on the right way towards obesity!!

So, are you saying you don't like Bonzo's playing at all? Then why are you in the group? It's ok to have your ideal's, but if your not up-front and honest about it you'll get little love from us.

Grits... okra sauteed in canola oil. Cornbread hot out of the oven with ample butter. All meld quite well with Zeppelin.

Could be one of the reasons Plant's been hanging out in Nashville of late.

Lemon, Tangerine, Custard Pie, Hot Dog, Tea (For One), Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog... Hmm... Since I've Been Loving You. :D I'm just kidding. I can eat everything I like while listening to Led Zeppelin music. I know because I do it most of the time. :) Let's see, it goes very well with cereals. Try it.

• 1 month later...

Archived