The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

But not on permanent Strider. Thanks for your birthday wishes.

Hmmmm...I wonder what one has to do to warrant permanent status?

Oh no! I have missed a few.... so sorry!

Cheers to ledzepfvr, Ledded1, badgeholder, 

and pottedplant ♥

No worries, Jules. We all miss a few days here and there. It's impossible to keep up with everyone's birthdays.

A Very Very Happy Birthday, Morgan! :birthday: Hope you get to crank up some Led Zeppelin and Primus! BTW, since it is your birthday today, I wanted to send you the gift of laughter! B) Hope you got my PM on the other site! ;) 

Here is a rockin' birthday song for your listening pleasure (it's got guitar riffs and a cool sax). Enjoy! :friends: 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87
To insert correct youtube video link

A Very Very Happy Birthday, Morgan! :birthday: Hope you get to crank up some Led Zeppelin and Primus! BTW, since it is your birthday today, I wanted to send you the gift of laughter! B) Hope you got my PM on the other site! ;) 

Here is a rockin' birthday song for your listening pleasure (it's got guitar riffs and a cool sax). Enjoy! :friends: 

I sure did friend! Glad you're back, you keep things fun here! :friends: Thanks Preetha. :D

:birthday:

A couple of more birthday boys today...chillumpuffer and wilsoncb420!

A most excellent birthday wish to you, chillumpuffer! May the vibes be flowing as well as the wine and bud. Happy birthday! Many happy returns of the day,

Rocking birthday wishes to wilsoncb420! Whatever you have planned, may your birthday be one to remember. Cheers. Prost!

:birthday: