Who thinks they will tour?

yeah I don't know... I would hope so. But only time will tell. Whatever they decide I still think it would have been nice to at least PPV. But Meh no use crying over spilled milk. Sounds like a nice concert.

My mystic powers are sensing the planning of a tour............coming to a stadium near you. They will play a couple of acoustic songs and most of what was heard tonight. They will decide to do Achilles Last Stand. They will come to Minneapolis first because it is lovely there in January.

I have forseen it. B)

If the crowd response didn't convince Robert then nothing will. If he was half as excited as we are it's a done deal. Still, there is this little matter of Allison Krause. Anyone up for knocking her off?;)

Hey you guys, I like that C.D. Plus she seems like a cutie, and very likeable. Let 'em do the tour, she is really talented. But then nothing but zeppelin for the next 40 years...........................................................................

shes basically the yoko ono of Zeppelin.... she killed the beatles, no Allison is ruining their tour chances..... I hate to find fault with anything Plant does, but he should dump her for the tour. Like right now.

I totally agree ... quit on a high now that all those old demons have been laid to rest finally.

It was totally brilliant and I cant imagine last night being repeated.

They don't need to. They got back on stage for one last kick-ass performance, that should be enough.

I totally agree ... quit on a high now that all those old demons have been laid to rest finally.

It was totally brilliant and I cant imagine last night being repeated.

As odd as it seem to write, I think I agree with this. At least for a tour.

That drop tuning really made it sound like an epilogue to some fantastic opera, where everything is in a different key for dramatic effect. It feels urgent, primal, like fighting sword-to-sickle with Death in a battle for their lives.

I'm going to reserve full judgement until after I hear the whole show, but I'm leaning that way right now. This was epic. No doubt about it.

As much as I'd love to see them, I think they played an amazing show last night and thats what they wanted and thats it. Maybe....just maybe a 30 or 40 show mini-tour over say 3 or 4 months and then that would be it, But Im not counting on it. Its not like they need the money or anything.

I hope they do! :D

But this time:

Screw the ballot, get people to queue up outside the box office the old fashioned way but make them bring a picture of themselves so that they can register there and get tickets sent out so that their picture can be put on the ticket (kinda like Glastonbury but not online). The ballot did NOT stop touts as we are all aware.

Play big venues: Wembley Stadium, Hyde Park so that many more fans will get the chance to see Zeppelin.

Do this the world over, go to America now and then come back to England for the very last leg of the tour for a homecoming gig spectacular!

Then...record a new album.

Hopefully some of this will be true but I WANT TO SEE ZEPPELIN AT LEAST ONCE IN MY LIFE! :D :D :D :D

Archived