JIMMY PAGE ON THIS DAY (Archive)

...SD, Audio (for the day) has been added, City don't cry (Page and Plant);

http://www.jimmypage.com/

SuperDave, I am really happy that Jimmy is communicating with the fans, I think it would be impossible to reconcile all of the opinions and expectations....I also think it is wonderful creative contribution to Jimmy Page This day Entry when fans add something and we all talk about it...

....I would like to see participation of our Webmaster Sam R. here at Led Zeppelin.Com for both Spiritual Inspiration and technical issues....

...edited for clairty/Title...

I agree, PlanetPage, and as I have said before. There are still people, including myself, that are very happy that Jimmy wants to communicate with the fans. Each one is a wonderful insight to him that he is sharing with us.

I agree, PlanetPage, and as I have said before. There are still people, including myself, that are very happy that Jimmy wants to communicate with the fans. Each one is a wonderful insight to him that he is sharing with us.

I think if Jimmy doesn't include audio and/or a video with a particular day's entry that one of us should always include one on this thread that is of course relevant to the entry to make it that much better. Just my two cents on this matter.

I think if Jimmy doesn't include audio and/or a video with a particular day's entry that one of us should always include one on this thread that is of course relevant to the entry to make it that much better. Just my two cents on this matter.

....SD that is a great idea....I also think that our Webmaster Sam R. can be a wonderful addition/inspiration at JimmyPage.Com, as he is an author himself, I am just too little to comment on his immense qualifications, but for the time period that I joined this Forum, he has excellent understanding of fan community at Led Zeppelin.Com...that is what I wanted to say clearly...sorry I was rushing a bit, of course his commentary in this archive is always respected and appreciated...

...and I do love today's entry, some wonderful colors and texture in Paris....

I agree, of course when it is relevent.

....SD that is a great idea....I also think that our Webmaster Sam R. can be a wonderful addition/inspiration at JimmyPage.Com, as he is an author himself, I am just too little to comment on his immense qualifications, but for the time period that I joined this Forum, he has excellent understanding of fan community at Led Zeppelin.Com...that is what I wanted to say clearly...sorry I was rushing a bit, of course his commentary in this archive is always respected and appreciated...

...and I do love today's entry, some wonderful colors and texture in Paris....

I loved today's entry too and the picture(s) he included. I would love if Sam could help.

aen and planet page - i hope you don't find me too critical, i am just disapointed for jimmy that his site has all these flaws. as we all know, he is usually a perfectionist. it doesn't really matter at all to me personally. i am just so amazed that the problems exist in the first place, let alone continue.

hope you understand. :)

aen and planet page - i hope you don't find me too critical, i am just disapointed for jimmy that his site has all these flaws. as we all know, he is usually a perfectionist. it doesn't really matter at all to me personally. i am just so amazed that the problems exist in the first place, let alone continue.

......Hello STZ; no worries at all, we are all fans with opinions........

...yes, I remember Jimmy's "Perfectionist" days very much in the 70's...Ultra-Aristocrat Rock Star, in a Category by himself, (I use to compare him to other Rock Stars of the day, like Brian May, Queen, Frampton, etc...(as much as my age/experience allowed me back then), but it was impossible to find him a place among other Rock Stars of the day, in a word, he remains to date in a category by himself.......but time has moved on, the Days of the Dragon Suits are myths and legends...He still remains passionate and in control to communicate with fans, this is his real love, his music, his passions to explore the world over...I am not sure how his Official Site functions and really that is not of my interest, ( it is Jimmy's Official Site);

I remember he even wanted to do the Official Autobio by himself...he still wants to do it, therefore, at this age, I accept his mistakes what not...it is his real passion and desire to communicate with fans that counts for me...

even I cannot maintain myself as I did once...but I like about myself that I still have the drive to do things and have some interests in life...

..not edited for typing...

I understand too. I know he is a perfectionist. I also once thought that he might be keeping these errors in on purpose, but I don't know his reasoning. It is only my guess. :)

Very interesting review. Remember how true to the original versions they kept these songs when I saw them in NYC. As much as I like Robert Plant, I just wish he wouldn't change the Led Zeppelin songs so much. Some are done well and others are not...especially "Black Dog".

Archived