“THE LED ZEPPELIN”

• 8 oz. Canadian Club Whiskey
  • 8 oz. Coffee

Combine in highball glass and serve.

“THE JIMMY PAGE”

• 4 oz. Canadian Club Whiskey
  • 4 oz. Milk
  • 10 oz. Coconut milk

Combine in highball glass and serve. Stir vigorously. Garnish with nutmeg.

“THE JOHN PAUL JONES”

• 2 oz. Canadian Club Whiskey
  • 2 oz. Sweetened lime juice
  • 6 oz. Macallan Scotch

Combine in shaker and strain into cocktail glass. Serve. Garnish with nutmeg.

“THE JOHN BONHAM”

• 1 Bud Light

Serve cold.

“THE ROBERT PLANT”

• 6 oz. Canadian Club Whiskey

Serve neat. Stir vigorously. Garnish with wedge of kiwi.

go to this site http://drinkify.org/ put in the artist and it will give you the perfect cocktail to drink while listening to them!

John Bonham = Bud Light? :blink:

WTF?

No self-respecting beer drinker goes anywhere near a Budweiser, let alone a Bud Light!?! So that's an EPIC FAIL right there.

Heineken is a better choice, although Ballantine's is what I would choose...I think THAT was his favourite beer. He probably drank Heineken when he was in a country where he couldn't get Ballantine's.

And what's with all the Canadian Club? I've never seen one photo of any member of the band drinking CC. Makes me think the person who concocted this works for CC, one of the lesser whiskeys in the world, and not one I would associate with the band.

With Bonzo, it definitely would have to be a robust beer, relating to his own character. I think we can come up with more creative drinks than this. They really don't fit the personality of the band and individuals.

How about a few more with these persons who were related to the band in various ways?

Peter Grant

Richard Cole

John Bindon

Henry The Horse

Ahmet Ertegun

Pamela DesBarres

Lori Maddox

Bill Graham

I'm sure there are others. No family members please!

Jimmy's should be a banana dacquiri.

Banana Daiquiri

Blend together until smooth

1/2 cup crushed ice

1 1/2 oz light rum

1 oz banan liqueur

1/4 banana sliced

1 tsp sugar or honey (optional)

1/2 oz cream

Pour into drink glass of choice and garnish with a slice of lime.

Drink up and start over.

Bud Light for Mr. Bonham???? I know he liked to drink black russians the same mix as I do, 3 oz of premium vodka (Chopin) and a wee drizzle of kahlua.

As for a Jimmy Page may I suggest the following: 3 oz of Jack Daniels Single Barrel (no more than 15 years old) and 1oz of extra-virgin spring water. :hysterical:

Sorry, I just could not help myself. :buttsmack:

No self-respecting beer drinker goes anywhere near a Budweiser, let alone a Bud Light!?! So that's an EPIC FAIL right there.

Budweiser, the Nickelback of beers? If so, how does that explain the popularity of shit beers like Pabst Blue Ribbon and Schlitz amongst the hipster crowd? What's next, Milwaukee's Best?

Budweiser, the Nickelback of beers? If so, how does that explain the popularity of shit beers like Pabst Blue Ribbon and Schlitz amongst the hipster crowd? What's next, Milwaukee's Best?

There are plenty of beers out there far worse than Budweiser. Don't forget Red White and Blue as well as Wiedemanns.

I love this!!!

VIRGIN

1 oz Gin

1/2 oz cream de menthe

1 oz forbidden fruit

Add to mixing glass with ice and shake.

Pour into drink glass with ice.

Drink, enjoy and repeat.

And on a side note, I guess I have no respect as I will drink Budweiser when I can't afford any of the better beers.

But definately not Bud Light.

There are plenty of beers out there far worse than Budweiser. Don't forget Red White and Blue as well as Wiedemanns.

I've never heard of them but I don't doubt your opinion. Two of the worst I've ever tasted were Black Label and some cheap Coors knockoff I drank in Denver back in the 70s called Buckhorn.

I've never heard of them but I don't doubt your opinion. Two of the worst I've ever tasted were Black Label and some cheap Coors knockoff I drank in Denver back in the 70s called Buckhorn.

Probably not the best idea to seek out really bad cheap beer. Think I'll stick with the better brands.

• 4 years later...
On 11/26/2011 at 7:27 PM, Sagittarius Rising said:

Bud Light for Mr. Bonham???? I know he liked to drink black russians the same mix as I do, 3 oz of premium vodka (Chopin) and a wee drizzle of kahlua.

As for a Jimmy Page may I suggest the following: 3 oz of Jack Daniels Single Barrel (no more than 15 years old) and 1oz of extra-virgin spring water. :hysterical:

Sorry, I just could not help myself. :buttsmack:

Hey dude, a friend of mine was particularly impressed by this comment about Jimmy Page's preferences and she said she was rather sad that she would never get to know such an amazing like-minded individual.

PS. She believes she's Jimmy Page and begins her morning such as the real Jimmy Page with a banana daiquiri, afterwards she starts going around her new neighbourhood in search of petite 14-year-olds.

Needless to say we have another friend who also believes she's Robert Plant, unfortunately we are short of two Johns, as I happen to be Axl Rose.

Let me tell you a bit more about our band, we are a tribute band (more like a super bad knock off of the real thing), consisting of a few talentless, heavy-drinking but particularly highly motivated uni students. We are called "Dirty&Smelly" (jeez I wonder why), bear in my mind noone bestowed that name upon us, we chose it ourselves. We also happen to have mama Dany on board with us and her and also our grand sponsor grandpa Polly.

In conclusion we are always looking for new band members or groupies.

In case you are interested, hit me up.

Best Axl

Archived