2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

Looks like alot of members here think this is the Alice Cooper or Black Sabbath forum? it tells you something about someone's personality when they are into such things so deeply. Dont get me wrong, I love the music. Ozzie, Blizzard of Oz and Billion dollar babies are my favs. But you guys are the cryptic type. I have seen guys like you a million times over. Not me at all. Oh, Go Tigers

Looks like alot of members here think this is the Alice Cooper or Black Sabbath forum? it tells you something about someone's personality when they are into such things so deeply. Dont get me wrong, I love the music. Ozzie, Blizzard of Oz and Billion dollar babies are my favs. But you guys are the cryptic type. I have seen guys like you a million times over. Not me at all. Oh, Go Tigers

You're right. Back to Baseball:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/ps.jsp?y=12

Who wishes MLB would go back to the every other year format for homefield advantage? The screwed up way the leagues have different rules does not work for giving it to the team with the best record either.

True, it is not nearly as much fun watching playoffs when your favorite team is not playing, but it's certainly a lot less stressful.

Who wishes MLB would go back to the every other year format for homefield advantage? The screwed up way the leagues have different rules does not work for giving it to the team with the best record either.

True, it is not nearly as much fun watching playoffs when your favorite team is not playing, but it's certainly a lot less stressful.

I miss the stress. 1983 was my last one. But I will admit I loved that Red Sox comeback over the Yankees and tto see the Black Sox get one

No, this one is not over yet, but if the Tigers don't start getting some hits, then you can turn out the lights.

I now think it may be over. The game I mean. If so, the bookies make a killing on this game. big money went down on the Tigers because of Verlander, the rest factor and the fact you got a good price because it was in Frisco. That usually means the game will go against conventional wisdom and the bookies never die

Archived