Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Bong-Man

2012 Baseball Thread

Looks like alot of members here think this is the Alice Cooper or Black Sabbath forum? it tells you something about someone's personality when they are into such things so deeply. Dont get me wrong, I love the music. Ozzie, Blizzard of Oz and Billion dollar babies are my favs. But you guys are the cryptic type. I have seen guys like you a million times over. Not me at all. Oh, Go Tigers

Looks like alot of members here think this is the Alice Cooper or Black Sabbath forum? it tells you something about someone's personality when they are into such things so deeply. Dont get me wrong, I love the music. Ozzie, Blizzard of Oz and Billion dollar babies are my favs. But you guys are the cryptic type. I have seen guys like you a million times over. Not me at all. Oh, Go Tigers

You're right. Back to Baseball:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/ps.jsp?y=12

Probable Starting Pitchers:

Game 1: Verlander - Zito @SF

Game 2: Fister - Bumgarner @SF

Game 3: Vogelsong - Sánchez @DET

Game 4: Cain - Scherzer @DET

In his defense, Alice is watching......

Musician Alice Cooper (@realalicecooper): "GO @Tigers in the @MLB @WorldSeries! I'll be on my #NightOfFear tour in the UK, but I'll be watching at 1AM!"

Verlander vs. Zito is an intriguing matchup. It's sunny with no clouds in LA, so I hope the same holds up in San Francisco. I don't want no rain delays.

I like the Tigers in 6.

In his defense, Alice is watching...... Musician Alice Cooper (@realalicecooper): "GO @Tigers in the @MLB @WorldSeries! I'll be on my #NightOfFear tour in the UK, but I'll be watching at 1AM!"

Good luck to your Tigers, Bong-Man!

Good luck to your Tigers, Bong-Man!

Right now they are everybody's Tigers. I do not think I have seen one giants fan here? I am sure that will change after this post.

^^^

I think redrum is a Giants fan. There's somebody else, too, that I can't remember right now.

Who wishes MLB would go back to the every other year format for homefield advantage? The screwed up way the leagues have different rules does not work for giving it to the team with the best record either.

True, it is not nearly as much fun watching playoffs when your favorite team is not playing, but it's certainly a lot less stressful.

Who wishes MLB would go back to the every other year format for homefield advantage? The screwed up way the leagues have different rules does not work for giving it to the team with the best record either.

True, it is not nearly as much fun watching playoffs when your favorite team is not playing, but it's certainly a lot less stressful.

I miss the stress. 1983 was my last one. But I will admit I loved that Red Sox comeback over the Yankees and tto see the Black Sox get one

When is MLB going to start announcing regular season awards is what I want to know. I'm itching to find out who the NL Cy Young will be.

Edited by paul carruthers

^^^

I think redrum is a Giants fan.

Yes!

I am truly surprised they've made it.

Go Giants!

:^)

Mets fan here rooting for the Giants in the Series. Hubby & I were in SF (beautiful city) a few months ago & saw a game at AT&T Park- the game where the Giants took first place from the Dodgers and never looked back! ( I must have brought them luck LOL)

Go Giants!

The wagon jumpers are out in force. Ha. Zito is not Dave McNally. Lets see him hit a grand slam. Dont get too excited, game one, and this one is not over yet

Oh, for the record, Orioles fan cheering for Tigers because they buried the Yankees.

Edited by LedZeppfan77

No, this one is not over yet, but if the Tigers don't start getting some hits, then you can turn out the lights.

I now think it may be over. The game I mean. If so, the bookies make a killing on this game. big money went down on the Tigers because of Verlander, the rest factor and the fact you got a good price because it was in Frisco. That usually means the game will go against conventional wisdom and the bookies never die