What do you make of this?

chillumpuffer

Who knows. Ive heard rumors about that album for some time and have listened to bits and pieces of it.

I honestly dont know. For now I'll just go on what Ive heard the guys have said in the press. No plans for a reunion or tour or new album. Plant has a new project going and new music is due any century from Jimmy Page. :)

So Jimmy, Robert, and John have been secretly working on a new album for 4 years....Jimmy just whips it out and lets Dave listen to some tracks. Yeah.....and I suspected Robert was spending the past few years shagging Allison and Patti! I should have known!

Looks fake to me. To be honest, I don't think it would be that good. Sorry folks, Dave Grohl just doesn't have the voice to sing the Led Zeppelin songs on tour. Have you heard them playing Rock And Roll and Ramble On? He sang poor at best. I don't even really think he has a good enough voice to record an album with the Page/Jones style. Put him on drums and now we're talking. Find a better and more appropriately styled singer or do mostly instrumentals. But not on vocals. There is a reason he didn't start his career as a singer. He's not terrible but he's not that good either.

...oh, not this fucking thing again...

I don't blame people. We all desperately want more Led Zeppelin. It's not going to happen but not everyone has come accept that yet. I wish they were right. Robert Plant is still very active and John Paul Jones does something here or there. The most we can hope for is for Jimmy Page to put out another album and and tour which is possible.

I don't expect to see Jimmy solo again but I still have some hope that he may get involved with someone again like he did with the Black Crowes when they put out an album and toured together. I wouldn't bet on it but it is possible. Even more possible maybe he just puts out an album of old stuff. Like a solo concert or something. He is in the album releasing business again what with the Death Wish 2 release and Lucifer Rising (which I don't count as a new album since it has been a popular bootleg for decades).